User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 92

Thread: The Joker

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default The Joker

    Seems like an ESTP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #2
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    For sure.

    Nolan's version, anyway.

  3. #3
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Which one? The one from the DC comics, the old movies or the new ones?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    The Joker is a crazy and insane ENTP with Antisocial Personality Disorder.

  5. #5
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The Joker is a crazy and insane ENTP with Antisocial Personality Disorder.
    But the joker reeks of Se.

  6. #6
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    But the joker reeks of Se.
    The joker (Health Ledger) in the Dark Knight is a classic ENTP. There are lengthy discussions in this thread.

    Regarding your post: Ne doms have their intuition directed outside/towards the environment. Therefore their actions are mostly directed in accomplishing sensory (Se) needs which makes them highly Se oriented/capable. However their thoughts are imaginary (Ne: making imaginary connections) therefore usually their thought processes are unique or humorous and different from that of Se doms: especially in ENTPs.

  7. #7
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    The joker (Health Ledger) in the Dark Knight is a classic ENTP. There are lengthy discussions in this thread.

    Regarding your post: Ne doms have their intuition directed outside/towards the environment. Therefore their actions are mostly directed in accomplishing sensory (Se) needs which makes them highly Se oriented/capable. However their thoughts are imaginary (Ne: making imaginary connections) therefore usually their thought processes are unique or humorous and different from that of Se doms: especially in ENTPs.
    Hmm.

  8. #8
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Hmm.
    Yes. Just read that thread. There are some good posts in it as I recall.

    Edit -

    Anyway going back to Ne doms (esp ENTPs) I think they are lucky because they have best of both worlds because their intuition is making induces connections between what is real or what isn't and making them quite capable of the sensory/immediate world due to that same reason. (They have good grasp of the sensory world to meet their needs though absent minded they sometimes are.) However their Se isn't as strong as ESPs making them less athletic and has hand eye cordination to a lesser degree than Se doms which is why there seems to be more Se dom athletes than Ne doms. The reason for this is their Ne has to make Se connection; unlike in Se doms who make immediate observations and take Se based reflex actions.

  9. #9
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Yes. Just read that thread. There are some good posts in it as I recall.
    Oh I'm not saying I disagree. I can see what you mean, I just haven't really given it much thought. Will read thread now.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    The Joker is a definite ENTP. I honestly don't see how one can see him as an ESTP at all. He's far too random and abstract-minded to be an SP, regardless of the version being discussed. Heck, even when you get past the character's thought process, he doesn't even give off the ESTP vibe. He has the strangely charismatic/know-it-all/slightly nerdy feel that the most typical ENTPs have.

    nothing that abstract could run on dominant Se.

Similar Threads

  1. The Joker (the Dark Knight)
    By TickTock in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 09-06-2017, 11:21 AM
  2. 12 Dead: The Joker Would Have Wanted This
    By WALMART in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 06:34 AM
  3. Anthony Hopkins' Hannibal Lecter vs Heath Ledger's 'The Joker'?
    By goodgrief in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 03:14 AM
  4. Hannibal Lecter vs Heath Ledgers 'The Joker'?
    By goodgrief in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 12:05 AM
  5. The Joker
    By jixmixfix in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO