• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pro Tennis Players

AnnaInMoscow

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hello, I am interest in learning types of world top tennis players, if you know (especial Victoria Azarenka and Agnieszka Radwanksa - my favorites). I love tennis and am player myself. :) The top 10s now are:

1. Serena Williams
2. Victoria Azarenka
3. Li Na
4. Maria Sharapova
5. Agnieszka Radwanska
6. Petra Kvitova
7. Sara Errani
8. Jelena Jankovic
9. Angelique Kerber
10. Caroline Woznacki

1. Rafael Nadal
2. Novak Djokovic
3. David Ferrer
4. Andy Murray
5. Juan Martin Del Potro
6. Roger Federer
7. Tomas Berdych
8. Stanislas Wawrinka
9. Richard Gasquet
10. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I've always thought that Roger Federer was an introvert.

Serena Williams: ...ESFP? I don't know. I know loves tennis, but she likes doing a lot of other things. She says she gets distracted easily, so I don't feel like she'd be a J.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
My first double post!! *smiles really big* I don't know why, but I am excited about my first double post.

Anna Jorovic

MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=20553]AnnaInMoscow[/MENTION] I used to play tennis too when I was younger. How good are you? :)

I think Aga Radwanska is ISFJ. If not ISFJ then she's definitely ESFJ! :) She is my favourite player in the game because she uses her tactical intelligence to win matches, like a chess player, rather than just powering players off the court like Serena Williams. It's much more fun for me to watch the way Aga plays.