• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ariana Grande

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Happy 1,000 posts to me! I wanted to make it important so I thought a new thread would be good.

If Kelly Clarkson is my woman, Ariana Grande is my girl. I've loved her since her Victorious days and relate to her a lot. :heart: Also love amazing voice.

What do you think her type is?

so/sx :)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

They keep playing this song at MBMJ, and I'd hear it at least once a day. I used to not be fond of it but now I am :smile:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They keep playing this song at MBMJ, and I'd hear it at least once a day. I used to not be fond of it but now I am :smile:

I like that one! My personal favorites though are Tattooed Heart and Baby I. And then for her covers I really like Vienna by Billy Joel and Emotions by Mariah Carey (but you've already seen that one so I don't need to tell you). :D

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like that one! My personal favorites though are Tattooed Heart and Baby I. And then for her covers I really like Vienna by Billy Joel and Emotions by Mariah Carey (but you've already seen that one so I don't need to tell you). :D

I've never seen her with her hair down, btw.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've never seen her with her hair down, btw.

she used to wear it down all the time, I miss it. :( she stopped wearing it like that out of nowhere! i miss her red hair, it gave her more of an edge.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
she used to wear it down all the time, I miss it. :( she stopped wearing it like that out of nowhere! i miss her red hair, it gave her more of an edge.

She's very vintage... red hair kind of goes against that.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She's very vintage... red hair kind of goes against that.

well in her current music she's very vintage. :D but i think having red hair and being vintage would be cool!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd say she's definitely an E. I can't be sure, but I sense some P.

Yeah she's totes an E. Definitely F>T. I've always thought EF types were generally easy to point out. Maybe because I am one. :alttongue: Probs not ESFP.

SiriuslyLakin

MBTI Type
ENTp
I'd certainly say she's ExFx; the other letters, I'm not sure. I think she might be a J from what I've seen of her in interviews. She seems to have already prepared answers for her commonly asked questions and for the most part, she gives the same answers. Plus, for her impersonations, she seems to have set up a repertoire for when people ask her to do them. It doesn't seem to be very dominant, though, so maybe ExFj?

EDIT: God, I say 'seem(s)' a lot. . .