• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Betty White

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love her! She's so cute and funny. And I can't seem to find a thread on here for her type so hopefully I'm not making a thread that's already happened before. :whistling: What type do you think she is?

Qre:us

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::happy2::happy0065::yay::thumbup::happy::bunnyglee::static::yesss::yays::heart::bananachamp:

I love her, too!

ENTP

I cut you if you tell me I'm projecting.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFJ? I love Betty :) last remaining golden girl.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha yes let's talk about Betty white hehe she's awesome

Awesome ne heavy esfj is my guess :laugh:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFJ? I love Betty :) last remaining golden girl.

The sad part is that she's not immortal.

Or maybe she is.

:greatscott:

Yeah, I agree that she has Ne and Fe but I couldn't decide between the two. She seems very Fe in the second video so I'm leaning towards ESFJ with lots of Ne. But then again she could be an ENTP with really good Fe, but I dunno she seems more naturally Fe to me. Plus I see Si more than Ti. On the four-letter dichotomy (which is what a few of people have been going back to on here) ESFJ works too.

Any ideas on her e-type?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could see 2w3 or 7w6 for etype.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Funny thing is she is also the oldest Golden Girl IRL. I'd say ESFP, but ESFJ is also acceptable, though perhaps leaning closer to an ESFj in Socionics.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm thinking 2w3 with 7w6 second in her tritype (for those of you who buy into tritype theory anyway).

Yeah, she seems ESE. Alpha definitely fits her the best from what I've seen of her. ESE-Si I think - she's a little more low key than the Fe subtype.

Usehername

On a mission
Either an ENTP or an ESTP who grew up soo long ago that all the women had to adapt ESFJ characteristics. Let's not forget that she came of age in a really, really gendered time.

Qre:us

Either an ENTP or an ESTP who grew up soo long ago that all the women had to adapt ESFJ characteristics. Let's not forget that she came of age in a really, really gendered time.

Yup. Just because she seems like a sweet old lady, with social graces, does not an ESFJ make.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Yeah, I really really don't see her as ESFJ (or any FJ). ENTP sounds about right to me- or any TP, maybe. She's got some sharp edges.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm on board with TP too, probably NTP.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm...I could still see either ESFJ or ENTP for her. You could say that she's got less control over herself than an ESFJ (especially from her time). She keeps touching his leg and hand in the second video and then Fe-tert might kick in after a while and tell her to back off a bit so she slaps her hand. She's also better at following someone's lead rather than just simply knowing what the most pleasant action to take is (she kisses him in the second video only after he kisses her), which could also indicate tert Fe rather than Fe-domness. That also could indicate some Pe going-with-the-flowness.

But I still don't see Ti in her. :shrug: If someone could point it out to me maybe I'll lean towards ENTP. I still think ESE in socionics works for her though. She doesn't seem Fi polr but Ni polr could work. If she IS ENTP being ESE could explain why she seems more ESFJish.

An ENTP 2w3 would be interesting too...

Also the fact that she had a lion scream in her face and she didn't run away or even freak out seems sp-last to me. Don't know which kind of sp-last but I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say sx/so.

A

Anew Leaf

I think she's an ENTP and is so/sx or sx/so combo. She has an interesting combo of both wide-eyed softness and sharp poking bite.

A good example of how this type can be both entertaining and sweet since so often all we see are the George Carlins and Seth McFarlanes ;)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think she's an ENTP and is so/sx or sx/so combo. She has an interesting combo of both wide-eyed softness and sharp poking bite.

That's another reason I thought sp-last, but I wouldn't dare say it since VI-ing people is more fun than anything. :laugh: She's huge on animal rights and I love that so I wanted to say so/sx just because I'm a huge animal rights activist too...but who knows. Projecting can suck.

I do like the idea of Betty being a fellow Ne-dom though.

A

Anew Leaf

That's another reason I thought sp-last, but I wouldn't dare say it since VI-ing people is more fun than anything. :laugh: She's huge on animal rights and I love that so I wanted to say so/sx just because I'm a huge animal rights activist too...but who knows. Projecting can suck.

I do like the idea of Betty being a fellow Ne-dom though.

ne represent! ;)

Aspie aspiring

I love Betty White! I saw her on an episode of Ugly Betty, and she was pretty funny. I can definitely see Ne there; either Ne dominant or maybe she's just developed it over time? She seems to connect well with Craig Ferguson in that video, who seems like an ENTP to me.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not ESFJ. She's broken too many norms for that. Just looks ESFJ now because she's developed Fe.

D'Ascoyne

From her younger days:

I think ExTP. Tricky, because she's quite well-rounded. Very quick, grounded, acerbic, funny, smart. Her Fe is strong but she's really playful and I get strong P vibes. I could see ESTP. I don't really see Ne in her.