User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Mark Twain

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    I didn't know ENFPs would stuff a load af bees in a friends bed for a joke...seems more an ENTP thing...
    If you think of it from the bees' point of view, you would change your mind.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    It's news to me that ENFPs are weak in these areas. How did you decide that? You'll find both of them on the suggested jobs list for ENFP.

Most ENFPs on here have writing in their first few interests. Most ENFPs are also very adept at science. And from memory, I saw somewhere that ENFPs were most common in the top intelligence bracket (being one of the more common N types). So why would creative abstract systems thinkers who are interested in writing and science, and in the top intelligence bracket, not be on the lists? I always figured it was the list makers not knowing their types, and thinking writing = 'I', science = 'NT'.

Lots of people still confuse us with ESFPs and think we are primarily performers.
    nice post...i'm starting to think people don't have a very clear picture of the type.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by dynamiteninja View Post
    I didn't know ENFPs would stuff a load af bees in a friends bed for a joke...seems more an ENTP thing...
    You're one of those people that confuse Feeling with having a kind heart. Fi can be full of bad emotions. Evil ones too.

I'm not saying it's the case with Twain, or that this particular prank is reflective of that but I'm just saying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've been known to pull a prank or two.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    nice post...i'm starting to think people don't have a very clear picture of the type.
    It is because Fi shows through way more online. So the association with what ENFPs are like in the real world isn't really made.

I love pranks too. I think ENFPs are probably as unserious as ENTPs. I'm not sure about ENTPs, but I'm into creative stupidity, normally more left field. Andy Kaufman might be the best public example of an ENFP prankster. If people think Kaufman couldn't do the pranks Twain did, then they can use it to claim ENTP.

I think the Fi argument for Twain is probably right. There is that Fi rebel element. Dissecting the social norms, and all that. Also the interest in honesty about self.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

ENTP sounds very reasonable.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?