• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chris Hemsworth MBTI

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Starred in Thor, Avengers and Rush.

What about ISFP?

Lightyear

I have seen various photos of him with fans and in all of them he looks like an ISFJ to me. He just has a kind-hearted Big Brother Bear vibe, someone who might not necessarily be the wittiest and most charismatic person ever but who seems like a genuinely nice guy that you can immediately trust. Though obviously I don't know him. :)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
he is the epitome of Nordic meathead Scandinavian ESTPs.

if you want isfj go look at barry white.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
The Thor character is an ESTP. But if you watch Hemsworth in an interview, he's not Thor.

yeah I just watched that. The only other type I'd use for him is esfp. But actors are often chosen to represent characters because of their pre-existing qualities.

rav3n

yeah I just watched that. The only other type I'd use for him is esfp. But actors are often chosen to represent characters because of their pre-existing qualities.
Sure, studios character cast. There's major Se in Hemsworth. That much is evident. But there's also something softer about Hemsworth, where Ti isn't evident.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Sure, studios character cast. There's major Se in Hemsworth. That much is evident. But there's also something softer about Hemsworth, where Ti isn't evident.

can you explain more?

I make videos on youtube. But I don't always look like this:
chris-hemsworth-as-thor-in-thor-2011.jpg

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
for example, here's a rare picture of me not looking like an ass hole.

39041_421597922459_8319795_n.jpg

rav3n

can you explain more?

I make videos on youtube. But I don't always look like this:
chris-hemsworth-as-thor-in-thor-2011.jpg
His focus on people and inherent references to feelings. The story about the little kid who dissed him for not being Thor, the story about feeling guilty over cheating on his diet and something at the very end, that he 'felt' something about.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
His focus on people and inherent references to feelings. The story about the little kid who dissed him for not being Thor, the story about feeling guilty over cheating on his diet and something at the very end, that he 'felt' something about.

hmm... yeah but I can see myself feeling the same way. it seemed to me like he was mostly noting the irony of the story, not so much lamenting it. ESTP's are also sensitive to rejection, contrary to popular belief.

rav3n

hmm... yeah but I can see myself feeling the same way. it seemed to me like he was mostly noting the irony of the story, not so much lamenting it.
Good point.

ESTP's are also sensitive to rejection, contrary to popular belief.
That's Fe tert.

Okay, now I sit ambivalent. ESP of some variety.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
most people on the16types.info have mutually agreed he is socionics SLE (SeTi). And although some may say socionics doesn't translate over to mbti, it doesn't make very much sense for an Fi polr personality (in other words: wtf is Fi?) to be a feeler in mbti.

rav3n

You'll have to click further into the entire episode to get to his interview but that's one big softie.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
If he is an extravert, he's the most controlled, or perhaps fatigued, extravert feeler I've ever seen. Pe doms are usually exploding out of their seats, or performing in some way, with their entire body. Contrast with someone like Russel Brand or AHNOLD. Definitely seems S and F, I incline towards introversion. He is extremely pleasant, warm, very responding. I think he's ISFJ, but I could see ISFP.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
hmm... I wonder if estp's could ever be considered "pleasant," at even the highest level of health.

The reason I bring this up is because I suspect many of you think he's a feeler for the same reasons I have people telling me I'm INFJ or ENFP. Its like, in order for people to believe that I'm an ESTP, I have to be smithing ak 47's and screaming at people 24/7.