• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Robert Durst

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/robert_durst/1.html

Etype 3. Because everybody knows that only unhealthy e-3 acts like this.

He's not a serial killer however, because the media doesn't refer to him as Robert Allen Durst, and anybody with a college education knows that only serial killers have middle names in the media.

I'm having a hard time determining Robert Durst's MBTI type, because without an exact birth date I can't very well look up his astrological birth chart.

P.s., I hope this OP is in compliance with the new FAQ!

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i finally watched THE JINX last night and found bobby very fascinating

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
we kept giggling because the way that he talked reminded us in a way of Gollum... especially when he was talking to himself at the end :laugh:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my first instinct type-wise is ISTP. inferior Fe, and Se impulsiveness. not just the murdering, but the lifestyle choices beyond that.

Nicodemus

my first instinct type-wise is ISTP. inferior Fe, and Se impulsiveness. not just the murdering, but the lifestyle choices beyond that.
I watched The Jinx yesterday and I think 'psychopath' describes him far better than any combination of types.

Facet 1: Interpersonal

Glibness/superficial charm
Grandiose sense of self-worth
Pathological lying
Cunning/manipulative

Facet 2: Affective

Lack of remorse or guilt
Emotionally shallow
Callous/lack of empathy
Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

Facet 3: Lifestyle

Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom