User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Default What type is... gasp... GOD?

I don't really believe in God, but if God were to exist, what type do you think he'd be, if any at all? I think the God of the Bible is a major ESTJ (although it's hard to type God as using the senses). What I would like to perceive a God as is INTP, a guy who doesn't interfere and simply maintains and discovers continually the system as it is. What are your thoughts?
    "In Heaven, everything is fine." - The Lady in the Radiator

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

The christian God would, without a doubt, be ENFP. A young 15 year old pubescent ENFP.

He who loves all but meanwhile doesnt mind striking down whole groups of people either and seems to have no reservations about making generalisations.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    yupp

EINSFTPJ

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Cool, an INFP thinks INTP could be God, and I as a self-typed INTP made a thread called Is INFP the "perfect" type? - All hail the idiosyncratic dreamers of new worlds!

I have faith in my full promise to destroy the Creator and become a Draconian God!

WALMART

Se/Te

XSTJ is as close as you'll get MBTI-wise.

Infinite Bubble

XXXX, by definition. Anything other, and that is to say god is more one thing and less of another. But god encompasses everything that can ever be. Unequality is an attribute of all manifestations at the exclusion of god. Being everything - equality - is essentially being featureless. Features are the focal point of typology.

That's in concept - the Creator archetype. Specific gods though, are not the creators, but the creations; of beings fundamentally unequal. So depending on the god, they exhibit our different characteristics and flaws. A type for each can be concluded upon analysis, then.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

SHAM

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Cool, an INFP thinks INTP could be God, and I as a self-typed INTP made a thread called Is INFP the "perfect" type? - All hail the idiosyncratic dreamers of new worlds!

I have faith in my full promise to destroy the Creator and become a Draconian God!
    Ohhh nooo I have created a monster!

your resident asshole

This is highly dependent on which god you are speaking of. The Christian god of the Old Testament? Of the New Testament? Allah? Zeus? Shiva? Ra? Thor? Odin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deities

I'm going to assume in this case that we are probably narrowing it down to the "creator gods" section. There's still a lot to choose from.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    XXXX, by definition. Anything other, and that is to say god is more one thing and less of another. But god encompasses everything that can ever be. Unequality is an attribute of all manifestations at the exclusion of god. Being everything - equality - is essentially being featureless. Features are the focal point of typology.

That's in concept - the Creator archetype. Specific gods though, are not the creators, but the creations; of beings fundamentally unequal. So depending on the god, they exhibit our different characteristics and flaws. A type for each can be concluded upon analysis, then.
    A good answer but kind of avoiding the question. Let's say it this way - imagine you were to write something and you had to portray God as a person, what person would he most likely be like?