• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Madonna

Madonna

• ESTP

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • ISTP

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ISFP

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ENFP

• INFP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• Total voters

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am a big fan of Madonna's '80s and '90s work. Which type do you think she is?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ISTP? I don't know. She wears so many layers of masks.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
ESTP. She is the quintessential self-promoter.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In reading about her she sounds surprisingly J. She is really structured in her day to day life. I might venture a guess at ESTJ. She also seems very ST to me - a hardcore business woman with a keen sense of sensation and image. There is that famous quote "Now that I have everyone's attention, what do i want to say". Her expertise is in the external although in recent years she has been drawn to explore more spiritual and philosophical ideas. That would be consistent with a tertiary iNtuitive function - coming to light later in life.

ESTP. She is the quintessential self-promoter.
That would also be a strong possibility and appears the most likely from a distance. I'll try to find that information on how she is really structured in her day to day life.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to Keirsey, she's ESTP

alicia91

ESTP - some SP types are quite structured based on the Interation Styles of In-Charge (ESTP) or Chart-the Course (for ISTP). Can be confused with J but some SP types are quite planful (is that a word?). ;)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
She's an ESTP fo' sho'

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
ESTJ. Very organized and very controlling. She really doesn't fuck around.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Can't put it into words, just a feeling I get. ;)

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
According to Keirsey, she's ESTP

Agreed, she's the consummate Promoter and trendsetter.

Madonna does NOT seem much like a Guardian (SJ = traditional values). She's the one who made it fashionable for girls to let their bras show.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I don't know many perceivers who work out to the point of perfection. Have you seen this womans body? :huh: I am so jealous. Her eating habits are not to be outdone either. Everything she does has to be perfect. Her children are even perfect! It's her Husband that isn't towing the line. ;)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know many perceivers who work out to the point of perfection. Have you seen this womans body? :huh: I am so jealous. Her eating habits are not to be outdone either. Everything she does has to be perfect. Her children are even perfect! It's her Husband that isn't towing the line. ;)

Perfection isn't a J quality
perhaps its the Se dom with Fe
that would lead me to exercise and bring sexy back, every day.
did anyone watch the clips i posted above ?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I watched them. She's different today but has always been driven. She knew from a very young age that she was going to change the world or at least try and I love her for that. There are very few woman that I admire. Madonna is one, Meryl Streep is another and never to forget Tori Amos.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I watched them. She's different today but has always been driven. She knew from a very young age that she was going to change the world or at least try and I love her for that. There are very few woman that I admire. Madonna is one, Meryl Streep is another and never to forget Tori Amos.

Whoah
Why do we admire the same women ?
I think i'm totally gay for Jen now
but you're black, so it just won't work

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

Yay Tori!

Back on topic, I think Madonna is ESTP.