User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Malcom X is always typed as INTJ, or INTP. However, I thought that the was an ENFP with strong Te.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Fusion View Post
    Charles Dickens was an usually complicated person. At times he was very quiet and would go on walks with his children or friends and not say a word for hours. Also, he could sit and write for five, six, seven hours a day with no interruptions. On the other hand, when he was younger he had a game where he liked to hang out of a third floor window and try to drop cherries into people's hats walking on the path below, and he always managed to charm his way out of trouble. He loved to give public performances of plays and his stories, and loved the attention. Also, he was very domineering and in-charge of nearly everyone he came into contact with - he used people like a chess player would move a pawn. He also had some weird beliefs, like believing that sleeping facing north improved your writing ability (and, considering his amazing skill, who are we to doubt that haha?) ENFP seems a decent shot at typing him.
    Agree.

ENFP (or ESFP) I think.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

Malcolm X cared little of offending people so long as he was speaking honestly. ENFP, maybe. But what about ENTP?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Mark Twain: ENTP as opposed to ENFP. more of a sense of irony and enjoys writing about tricksters (I think Tom Sawyer, who was based on Twain's childhood, is also a mistyped ENTP)
    Joan of Arc: E?FP as opposed to INFP. there is no way in bloody hell she was Te inferior
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

JFK, usually typed as ESTP, but I have a hard time seeing it. Thoughts, anyone?

In fact, the entire Kennedy clan almost deserves their own thread on this matter. Joseph was most definitely ENTJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Malcolm X cared little of offending people so long as he was speaking honestly. ENFP, maybe. But what about ENTP?
    His values seemed way too strong to be an ENTP. I saw that Fi fiery conviction in him.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    JFK, usually typed as ESTP, but I have a hard time seeing it. Thoughts, anyone?

In fact, the entire Kennedy clan almost deserves their own thread on this matter. Joseph was most definitely ENTJ.
    He was some type of extravert that used Ti and Fe, and I don't think that he was an ESFJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Teddy Roosevelt is usually typed as ESTP (not too far off), but a little research will show he was definitely more of an NT.

He got into outdoorsy, sportsy stuff to fit in with his uber manly dad, but he never really enjoyed it as a kid. He was interested in intellectual pursuits before being inspired by his dad to get into fitness. He also read, and wrote, many, MANY books (not that an SP couldn't do that), and he very much enjoyed playing political games and coming up with ways to manipulate others for the greater good. He was also ALWAYS known to be thinking about the future (not very SP). On the day he was forced to be president, he was thinking about how he could best secure his next term haha.
    He loved to debate and talk about theory (mostly political/strategy theorizing, from what some of his bios say) He also was known to be quite a troll to his friends and some rivals haha. He would send out polarizing memos to his peers just to invoke reactions for his own amusement. He also went out of his way to try the untested path and come up with original solutions to problems, regardless of whether they worked better than the standard method. This whole "innovation for innovation's sake" way of working sounds UBER ENTP to me, and not in the least bit xSTP. An xSTP would just want to jump in and get the job done the tried-and-true way, not sit and think of a new way for the heck of it.

ESTP isn't a bad typing for him on a superficial level, but NT (specifically ENTP) seems more likely if you research the guy past his popular 'brawny man' exterior.

MBTI
    INTJ

^ This. Ive always believed he was NT over SP. But then again, I've also read a TON about him.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Thomas Edison isn't ENTP; he's ESTJ.

Tesla: "If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with ... diligence ... to examine straw after straw. ... I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him 90% of his labor."