• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cast of Bones

MBTI Type
INxJ
Anyone? Should be easy, but I'm most curious to see what people think Temperance is.

The Grey Badger

MBTI Type
INTP
Temperance? INTJ, with a rider on possibly INTP or a very remote possibility of ISTP.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I was thinking she's INTJ, as well. I've been having a debate about it on another forum. A few people couldn't decide between P or J.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've missed most of the lastest season, but caught a repeat last night. Murder of a Smithsonian intern who was impaled on a smuggled Iraqi artifact and thrown in the incinerator.

I think she's INTP. She's T-dominant, not Ni-dominant. And her weakest functions are F (Fi: finding it hard to admit she just didn't want the murder-er to be a fellow scientist, intially rejecting Booth's claim that it was "her house")(Fe: her normal disregard for social norms- more likely to be understanding of "strange" customs of other cultures which she has approached intellectually and seen value in from a logical standpoint), not S.

Booth is an ESFJ. He's always into reading people (in professional and personal arenas) and finding the logical motive.

Angela- ISFP
Hodgins- ENT?
Zach- INT? (haven't seen his character jump into serial killer territory)
Cam- ESTJ?

ETA: Why do you think Bones is an INTJ?

Last edited:

MBTI Type
INxJ
I always thought Hodgins and Zach's last letter was P. The rest of the letters regarding them, I also thought the same. Zach because he can have 90% of the information there, but he still isn't comfortable making any kind of conclusion. Ever. That and he had absolutely no concept of the importance of appearance in a job setting. That reminds me of every single INTP I've ever known.

I think Booth is definitely ESFJ. He makes all of his observations and premature conclusions based on how he feels about them. He's a very feeling man.

Brennan is difficult. I always go back and forth between P and J, because it varies episode to episode. She is hard nose by the book. She's all about established rules and following them. It's very difficult for her to ever think outside of her own established pattern. That kind of stubbornness reminds me of J more than P. That is her most consistent character trait, in all three seasons. Not only that, but there are plenty of INTJs that don't get into pop culture etc. As far as that goes, they are very similar to INTPs. They just learn to fake a bit in order to appear they've assimilated.

Last edited:

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I think she's INTP too, but I haven't watched to much of the show. For some reason, I find Booth intolerable, lol.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is this about the cast (actors) or characters of the TV show?

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Is this about the cast (actors) or characters of the TV show?

Well the title says cast, but everyone's been talking about the characters. My INTJ guess was for the character.

By the way, the character Temperance Brennan was loosely based on a real person, Kathy Reichs, but I don't know how much the personalities overlap.

Meridian

MBTI Type
INXJ
Bones doesn't seem like an intuitive to me. Constantly relying on the empirical evidence. Refusing to jump to conclusions or make intuitive leaps. A lack of Fe and the use of Fi rules out INTP. Her exact nature is almost Vulcan in characteristic. Her resistance to anything spiritual, theoretical, and her attention to detail makes me lean toward Sensor. ISTJ- Stick to the facts approach.

Zack- I see as a clear cut INTP.

Hodgins- The first thing that comes across is that "twinkle". He's more extroverted than a lot of the others. I'd say E. He's the "conspiracy theorist" so that points to N. He seems rather feeler to me. He doesn't resist showing his emotions and even though he's the heir to one of the most wealthy corporations he's chosen a job as a scientist, Why? J or P... I'd say P. He has a dichotomy going. His serious side, which is mostly hidden and his lighthearted side. Possible combination? ENFP, ENTP or INFJ. There's a lot more to Hodgins than what's on the surface. He's one of the more complex characters.

And definitely the cutest out of the bunch. I'm admittedly biased.