• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ken Wilber (Integral Philosopher) and Tom Montalk (Esoteric Cosmologist)

I

Infinite Bubble

Has esoteric ideas about the universe...

Must be INTx.

Don't tell me that's your logic!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Has esoteric ideas about the universe...

Must be INTx.

Don't tell me that's your logic!

I'm not that good at typing people (let alone myself), so of course that's my logic!

Heck, the videos and sites are pretty funny though, big time conspiracy for Montalk, and jacked up reality for Wilber!

All I have to say is that there's some really dang crazy people out there (and of course I'm one of them)!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
With regards to his type, I will only go so far as to say that he is a T who ate a bunch of LSD.

That's cool that you're so open to ideologies about existence that you can tell are likely to contain very much garbage from the junk synthesizer.

Clearly we need the right perceptions first.

Many people fall too far down the hole, or they don't even know the hole is there.

Reality is something that tends to misunderstand itself, or invent things that aren't clear manifestations.

Oh well, if it's not true it is very well invented!