• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Kate Middleton?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type do you think Kate Middleton is?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
ENFJ? She seems pretty ENFJ-like from what I've seen of her so far.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
That's what I was thinking. Wth.
I know! I, for one, love my ISFJ brethren. If you shut up long enough to let them talk, they can amaze you with their loveliness.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know! I, for one, love my ISFJ brethren. If you shut up long enough to let them talk, they can amaze you with their loveliness.

My isfj sister out talks me all day long. She's a sweetheart tho.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
My isfj sister out talks me all day long. She's a sweetheart tho.
Oh seriously? Haha, my bad :) I feel like ENFPs go through cycles of go-go-go socializing and then, something strikes them and they withdraw and ponder extensively. Then, when they're done thinking and are ready to come back out, they come back swinging. True or false?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh seriously? Haha, my bad :) I feel like ENFPs go through cycles of go-go-go socializing and then, something strikes them and they withdraw and ponder extensively. Then, when they're done thinking and are ready to come back out, they come back swinging. True or false?

True for me.

My ISFJ sis is one of the funnest, sweetest, funniest people I know. Just a little shout out since we're on the subject.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
True for me.

My ISFJ sis is one of the funnest, sweetest, funniest people I know. Just a little shout out since we're on the subject.
I'd like to board the ISFJ love train. Had an ISFJ close friend in college. She was super sweet!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm only slightly extroverted. I do like I do here in real life. Just a lot if lil comments all the time to everybody but I don't ever have a whole lot to say like no wall of text or monologues haha

Well mostly... Sometimes I do but yeah not a lot.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm only slightly extroverted. I do like I do here in real life. Just a lot if lil comments all the time to everybody but I don't ever have a whole lot to say like no wall of text or monologues haha

Well mostly... Sometimes I do but yeah not a lot.
I can definitely see that in you. You strike me as someone who would probably hang out a lot but observe more than you would talk at length.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can definitely see that in you. You strike me as someone who would probably hang out a lot but observe more than you would talk at length.

I don't know I'm chatty but no ones ever said I talked all the time... Unless I've had too much wine haha

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
lol. ISFJs are nothing special???

Kinda, they make up 15-20% of the female population. It's not meant offensive, if you got it that way.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So back to Kate Middleton...

My guess actually would be ISFJ

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She's not a Cinderella story come to life, that's for sure. Her parents were actually really wealthy.