User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

ESFJ? (and wills ISTJ and harry ESTP)

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Oh seriously? Haha, my bad I feel like ENFPs go through cycles of go-go-go socializing and then, something strikes them and they withdraw and ponder extensively. Then, when they're done thinking and are ready to come back out, they come back swinging. True or false?
    my mum was telling me just yesterday that when i was 3-4 years old i'd play with the other kids just fine, but after awhile i'd isolate myself. i was fascinated by things and people but i also needed alone-space. i liked hearing that, because i'm also like that now. too much and it's overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    My isfj sister out talks me all day long. She's a sweetheart tho.
    coincidence, i think my sister is also ISFJ! one question: have you ever had communication issues? because me and my sis can hang out for a couple of days or so and like each other, but it's very easy for us to offend one another, without wanting too. i think it's an Fe-Fi spark. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    True for me.

My ISFJ sis is one of the funnest, sweetest, funniest people I know. Just a little shout out since we're on the subject.
    wow you too? one question: is she the youngest? i wonder if there is a ENFP oldest sister- ISFJ younger sister pattern here

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@pinkgraffiti I'm the oldest and she's the middle child. Our little sister is an ISTJ.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'm younger actually but our dynamic is kind of like I'm the older one in some weird indescribably way.

And yeah we have communication issues. We get along great and have always been close but we often have separate conversations while talking.

There a certain thing that bothers me.. More like offends me that I've noticed isfjs do... That I feel like I won't really ever learn to love... But I guess everyone has their own shit and that's alright.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

There a certain thing that bothers me.. More like offends me that I've noticed isfjs do... That I feel like I won't really ever learn to love... But I guess everyone has their own shit and that's alright.
    what do you mean?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

what do you mean?
    This whole thing where I feel like everyone always has to cater to their wishes. Like where to eat or what time... Like in groups it seems everyone else is always so flexible but it always ends up that everyone has to end up accommodating them for some stupid reason. It bugs the shit out if me when I stop to think about it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

This whole thing where I feel like everyone always has to cater to their wishes. Like where to eat or what time... Like in groups it seems everyone else is always so flexible but it always ends up that everyone has to end up accommodating them for some stupid reason. It bugs the shit out if me when I stop to think about it.
    oh gosh, i totally forgot about that! my sister's gotten way better about that, but growing up i hated it! she was always making dramatic protests about going wherever we were going or eating whatever we were eating. i remember getting jealous that she always got attention because of her demands and i just went with the flow and felt overlooked. of course, being an ENFP kid, i got plenty of attention, haha. but i never got how she got off thinking everyone needed to bow to her wants. my ISTJ sister can be that way too, but she just gets pissed and shuts down rather than the flamboyant emotional displays my ISFJ sister would put on.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

oh gosh, i totally forgot about that! my sister's gotten way better about that, but growing up i hated it! she was always making dramatic protests about going wherever we were going or eating whatever we were eating. i remember getting jealous that she always got attention because of her demands and i just went with the flow and felt overlooked. of course, being an ENFP kid, i got plenty of attention, haha. but i never got how she got off thinking everyone needed to bow to her wants. my ISTJ sister can be that way too, but she just gets pissed and shuts down rather than the flamboyant emotional displays my ISFJ sister would put on.
    my isfj friend in college was pretty flexible about where to eat but if you didn't come to her performances or watch movies with her when she wanted to, she would have a meltdown. "i'm sorry, i have an exam tomorrow" would be met with a dramatic display. silliness.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh yeah yours too? haha after i posted i was like hmm i've maybe known 3 or 4 who do that but two who do it all the time or that i'm close enough to for it to drive me crazy so maaaayyybe it's not an isfj thing but it really feels like it is. it's all intertwined with their martyrdom too i think...like oh woe is me i have to do such n such you guys wouldn't believe how hard it is for me and since you all have it so easy its only fair that you all schedule this whole event around me.
    -Jim Morrison

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

oh yeah yours too? haha after i posted i was like hmm i've maybe known 3 or 4 who do that but two who do it all the time or that i'm close enough to for it to drive me crazy so maaaayyybe it's not an isfj thing but it really feels like it is. it's all intertwined with their martyrdom too i think...like oh woe is me i have to do such n such you guys wouldn't believe how hard it is for me and since you all have it so easy its only fair that you all schedule this whole event around me.
    It's the Si dominance...

They have such a focus on how things affect their internal sensations that they genuinely, entirely, and irrationally believe that anything that rubs them the wrong way must be wrong/evil/bad, and the opposite right/beneficent/good. It's understandable, to a degree, as shit that rubs them the wrong way really does, in a sense, negatively affect them more than it would most other people. Almost as if they have a lower pain tolerance (or higher pain reactivity) (they actually report disproportionately high levels of chronic pain). It's just also a pain in the ass, cuz there ain't nuthin objective about it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Yeah it's weird esfjs aren't that way at all fme
    -Jim Morrison