User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Good Lord. Judging by this sample size of two (2), I apparently really don't like ISFPs.

In any event, it's kind of too bad if you want to claim someone talented as an ISFP just because you don't want to admit she's a (crazy) INFJ. I'm not sure what this "decorum" is of which you speak, but I'm not buying it.

FWIW, I find Joanna Newsom kind of annoying. An annoying INFJ, to be sure, but annoying nonetheless.

I... suppose. Yeah!

Well you don't have to like us. But it's too bad you don't like us only because we happen to be correct about something and you're not. *giggle* I'm kidding of course.

You could be right. I'm just making a strong case. I don't see why the hatefulness...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Me? I don't think I was hateful. I think calling someone "rude" and "condescending" in the context of a debate - apparently just because you don't like her viewpoint - is rather hateful, though. I'd blame that on Quinlan, but you were awfully quick on that bandwagon.

Speaking of which (derail...), I don't get why people think ISFPs are so docile and sweet. Or for that matter, Fs period. I've met some nasty Fs in my time...

I... suppose. Yeah!

I agree.

F's are just as nasty as T's if not more so.

Anyway, why be mad at me? I like ENTPs a lot and having one seem to dislike me is really quite... disconcerting. What can I do to make you respect me and not hate me now? Hah...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

I'm not mad at you...?

*confused*

I... suppose. Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    Good Lord. Judging by this sample size of two (2), I apparently really don't like ISFPs.
    ^^^

*cries*

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    Me? I don't think I was hateful. I think calling someone "rude" and "condescending" in the context of a debate - apparently just because you don't like her viewpoint - is rather hateful, though. I'd blame that on Quinlan, but you were awfully quick on that bandwagon.

Speaking of which (derail...), I don't get why people think ISFPs are so docile and sweet. Or for that matter, Fs period. I've met some nasty Fs in my time...
    Well what do you expect? You basically said that ISFPs are incapable of writing down and recording a metaphorical song, are we really so feeble minded as to be incapable of writing a metaphorical song that the very act of doing so screams away from us? Because that is what you strongly suggested.

I don't think you were hateful either, but your understanding of type and human ability lacks a lot of subtlety.

When you say "<type> can't do this" you are basically stating a challenge or putting down each person that identifies with that type.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Well what do you expect? You basically said that ISFPs are incapable of writing down and recording a metaphorical song, are we really so feeble minded as to be incapable of writing a metaphorical song that the very act of doing so screams away from us? Because that is what you strongly suggested.

I don't think you were hateful either, but your understanding of type and human ability lacks a lot of subtlety.

When you say "<type> can't do this" you are basically stating a challenge or putting down each person that identifies with that type.
    You make such a good point. That's the problem; the lack of subtlety. Also, a possible misunderstanding of the ISFP type and the extent of its possibilities.

I don't even think Bjork is INFJ, she VIs as ISFJ (and ISFJs can be incredibly creative: I know -- my boyfriend is one and is a painter and singer/songwriter and blows away this cow town consistently).

in joanna i see liv tylor, and when i see liv tylor i have to think of Jerry O'Connell (who starrs in crossing jordan). both are perfect enneagram nines. fairly aggressive (which screams Fi) with strong righteous judgments about everything (one wing) but totally passive (in denial) about it. the nines fantasy island is motivated by Fi. but physiognomy tells me that joanna newsom is probably a perceiver, meaning her first function is perceptive. the only perceiver with Fi are extroverted: enfp or esfp. i am not sure if extroverted nines exist, on the other hand, the nines unawareness of identity is sort of screaming for extroversion.

bjrk is esfj, her creativity is in Si.

love it or hate it.

hope the pictures help

the guy on the left of bjrk pops up when you do a google image search for esfj. all i have got
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

I could say I mean no disrespect, but I'm not subtle and I'm not lying. You all suck at typing.

I... suppose. Yeah!