• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow's Type?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • ISTJ

• ENFP

• INFP

• ENTP

• ISTP

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ESTP

• Total voters

Murrdogg

What's is type? I see him as INxJ. He doesn't see himself as a hedgehog. He sees himself as "The Ultimate Life Form", a true abstraction. I'm trying to figure out if he's Fe or Te. He tried to rule the world to avenge the death of Maria, the only one he was close to.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with INJ. I almost want to go with INFJ just so it goes along with being a flipped version of Sonic. :laugh:

R

Riva

If this character has anything to do with sonic, fireshield would have been a good contributor to this thread.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My best guess is that Shadow's an INTJ 5w6 sx/sp. My second guess would have been INTP over INFJ or ISTP.

He's definately very passionate and powerful, and looks for new heights. The risk-taking could look ISTP, but NTs can also live dangerously. Shadow isn't doing it all for thrills either, but is very goal-directed and driven to achieve great things. Then he is highly mentally intense and the ultimate life form. Mewtwo from Pokemon even has many similarities to Shadow, and there's absolutely no way Mewtwo is ISTP. I would say they are both very alien creatures and INTJs. I also say 5w6 sx/sp because that one's called "From Another Planet", and Shadow truly is one of a kind.

I

Infinite Bubble

Clearly has Te/Fi... and Se/Ni. So I guess NTJ. INTJ is the popular option, but I wouldn't be adverse to saying ENTJ. He seems way more inferior-Fi than Se. The higher Se makes more sense too (pun not intended). Probably 8w7 or 3w4.