User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Default Eureka characters

Anyone else catch the first seasons of Eureka?

I saw it as an entire town of Intuitive types into which one Sensing character, Sheriff Carter, is introduced. And he so clearly demonstrates the genius practicality of the Sensing function. There's a rocket about to launch on a destructive course and while the scientists brainstorm how to reprogram it in the remaining countdown minutes, Carter gets in his truck and rams it off-course. Or, while the scientists despair that they can't ID a license plate, Carter shades the ticket pad someone else used and can see the license #. And the town quickly figures out they need him.

Carter: ESTJ, a typical type for law enforcement but anything but stereotyped in this show.

edcoaching

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by edcoaching View Post
    Anyone else catch the first seasons of Eureka?

I saw it as an entire town of Intuitive types into which one Sensing character, Sheriff Carter, is introduced. And he so clearly demonstrates the genius practicality of the Sensing function. There's a rocket about to launch on a destructive course and while the scientists brainstorm how to reprogram it in the remaining countdown minutes, Carter gets in his truck and rams it off-course. Or, while the scientists despair that they can't ID a license plate, Carter shades the ticket pad someone else used and can see the license #. And the town quickly figures out they need him.

Carter: ESTJ, a typical type for law enforcement but anything but stereotyped in this show.

edcoaching
    I loved it! I'm really, really sorry it's off the air. Yes; Carter was a breath of fresh air in that crazy town.