• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bob's Burgers

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Bob: ISTP
Linda: ESFJ
Tina: INFP
Gene: ESFP
Louise: ?!?!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I’ve been binge watching this show so I have some brief thoughts on their typings.

Bob: ISTJ 9w8 sp/so
I was torn between this, ISTP, and ISFJ for Bob because he has traits along all of those lines. But I think ultimately Bob’s character is mostly centered around the comfort of his routine. He knows what works to help him scrape by. He cares about family traditions and preserving things for sentimental value. I do think he leans towards pragmatism as well. He does seem like a gut type to me because rage seems to be his main fixation. He seems to yield to his surroundings but can have explosive blow ups (8 wing) when people become invasive and he feels out of control.

Linda: ESFJ 2w3 so/sx
She seems like a clear ESFJ to me. I wasn’t sure about Enneagram at first but I decided she is very image-focused as many episodes that focus on Linda revolve around her wanting to be affirmed by being liked/loved. She is much more charming and social than Bob, but she is also less responsible and frugal which makes sense if she is sp-last.

Tina: INFP 6w7
The kids are harder to type for me in terms of instinct variants. Tina is very imaginative and unique like an INFP, but also anxious and self-doubting like a phobic 6. I think a 7 wing makes sense for her because she is less reclusive and doesn’t shut herself off from others - in fact she wants to be with other kids.

Gene: ESFP 7w6
I think Gene is more focused on concrete thrills and experiences, which is why I feel ESFP > ENFP for him. Otherwise I think there’s pretty much no question about his typing.

Louise: ENTJ 8w7
Enterprising and always taking charge. She likes power and control. Louise is the one always coming up with intricate and well-executed schemes and she usually pulls them off successfully. I’m pretty sure she’s been called a mastermind in the show before (either by others or by herself). She is highly confrontational and combative, and she enjoys getting in people’s faces for sport.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Watching the show today and thinking that Bob would be difficult to type. I tend to see him as peroetually exhasperated, boring and humorless-except when he isn’t. When he does enjoy something he to takes it to a hilarious extreme.
Is this a type thong or a Bob thing?

Luise isn’t ENTJ. She might that way from a snap-judge stereotyping of the ‘megalomaniac with dreams of world domination’.

She isn’t an E. She fought tooth and nail against a slumber party and she couldn’t stop it she plotted to get rid of everyone. She did the same when Linda turned the restaurant into a bed and breakfast. The only people she seems to genuinely like are Rudy and Bob-whom she gets very angry at when he spends his time with anyone else( when she could just join them) other than that the only time she is friendly or ‘kind’ to others is because she is using them to get something. She shows contempt at being asked to be a part of most group events. Other than that, her best friend is Kuchikopi; a toy.

I also don’t think she’s a J. Sure, she can be angry and vengeful, but often times she attacks others unprovoked, just to get a rise out them.
Logan and his friends outside the school, Mr Frond, often times her own family members, she went super hard after Milly when the much wiser choice would be to ignore here.
When she isn’t using people for her own gain, she’s happiest alone in her room with her toys.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Watching the show today and thinking that Bob would be difficult to type. I tend to see him as peroetually exhasperated, boring and humorless-except when he isn’t. When he does enjoy something he to takes it to a hilarious extreme.
Is this a type thong or a Bob thing?

Luise isn’t ENTJ. She might that way from a snap-judge stereotyping of the ‘megalomaniac with dreams of world domination’.

She isn’t an E. She fought tooth and nail against a slumber party and she couldn’t stop it she plotted to get rid of everyone. She did the same when Linda turned the restaurant into a bed and breakfast. The only people she seems to genuinely like are Rudy and Bob-whom she gets very angry at when he spends his time with anyone else( when she could just join them) other than that the only time she is friendly or ‘kind’ to others is because she is using them to get something. She shows contempt at being asked to be a part of most group events. Other than that, her best friend is Kuchikopi; a toy.

I also don’t think she’s a J. Sure, she can be angry and vengeful, but often times she attacks others unprovoked, just to get a rise out them.
Logan and his friends outside the school, Mr Frond, often times her own family members, she went super hard after Milly when the much wiser choice would be to ignore here.
When she isn’t using people for her own gain, she’s happiest alone in her room with her toys.

I think Bob is ISFP

He's a dedicatated food artist, at the expense of a profitable resteraunt which serves subpar food (like Jimmy Pesto, who is a terrible chef, but brilliant business man. Truly Bob's antagonist) He has those inferior Te Rages. And let's face it. I know I give the INFP a lot of grief for their unfortunate tendency to have an insatiable craving for the flesh of mankind (they're cannibals. Every last one.) ISFP makes inanimate objects talk. And then we converse with them. Some may say we don't but they're lying. We all do.

Aggy444

Bob - He clearly has Se somewhere high in his function stack, but loves comfort too much to be an Se dom. ISXP, probably ISFP.
Linda - ESFJ
Tina - ISFJ
Gene - ENTP
Louise - ISTP