• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bruce Willis

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
He may have been done before. I don't know but I was wondering about him. He is an awesome actor and I have watched most all of his movies. What do you think his true [non-character] type most likely is?

I think that he has played some versatile characters and believe that John McClain from Die Hard is probably an ?STP...what do you think of this character's type?

G

Ginkgo

He tends to play XSTX characters, but I think he's probably ISTP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP 8w7>7w8>3w2 Sp/Sx (I could also buy 8w9)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Worked as a private investigator
Appeared on episodes of Miami Vice and twilight zone
Prone to self parody

"I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the
morning and there I am just laughing my
head off."

"Art imitates life and, sometimes, life
imitates art. It's a weird combination of
elements."

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
why do you see him as a Feeler?

Well, I recently watched him on a talk show and he seems to be that kind of nice guy, really different from his movie characters. On the show his voice was quite calm and he felt uncomfortable. He also stated that he loves art, so far I know. That's my impression I got from him, so IxFx. And because his voice seems so monotone when he's talking I vote for ISFx.