User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Bill O'Reilly

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by Firelie View Post
    I'd say his type is IDIOT.
    That sounds about right. I am surprised that no one has thrown EFJ into the mix. He sees quite forceful and opinionated in value based discussions. I can stomach him for oh.... 10 minutes, then I have to change channels. Kind of like Sean Hannity.

BTW, I find it interesting that regardless of preference no one wants to be MBTI associated with him.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    BTW, I find it interesting that regardless of preference no one wants to be MBTI associated with him.
    I would have no problem with it if I were, I just don't think I am.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    I don't watch his show, but based on the clips I've seen I'd say O'Reilly is ENTJ. I don't think the partisan hack type pundits believe half of the things they say. That N is there to come up with new arguments to manipulate the masses. Plus he does angry so well that I think he's ENTJ rather than ESTJ.
    I think this is the best reasoning on this thread. I think he is an ENTJ that acts as an ESTJ Ultra Right Wing Republican to stir up the masses and get ratings. Remember, his 60 minute show is merely his public persona. I believe in this private persona he is equally TJ, but he could be an N. No question.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

That sounds about right. I am surprised that no one has thrown EFJ into the mix. He sees quite forceful and opinionated in value based discussions. I can stomach him for oh.... 10 minutes, then I have to change channels. Kind of like Sean Hannity.

He's too arrogant and argumentative to be an EFJ.
    Most Fe-types I know hate arguing with others- up to the point- that they are more annoying than ETJ's, in my opinion.
    Thankfully, I don't think he's an INTP.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENTP

Bill O' Reilly rhymes with cocksucker. See?

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Oh, and my vote is ESTJ with massively underdeveloped feeling. By underdeveloped feeling I mean he's completely oblivious to the feelings and needs of others... all he cares about is his vision of the world and how he can impose belief in it on others.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Nice.

Not only synonyms in Phonetic logic either...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by IXTJ View Post
    I think this is the best reasoning on this thread. I think he is an ENTJ that acts as an ESTJ Ultra Right Wing Republican to stir up the masses and get ratings. Remember, his 60 minute show is merely his public persona. I believe in this private persona he is equally TJ, but he could be an N. No question.
    I don't think this has any basis in fact (please don't take that personally)... his private persona has been seen in candid shots of him flipping out at FOX News crew members for little things... just flipping out...

Also, I think that because he has a massive superiority complex and feels embattled by people who don't accept his way of looking at things, he reacts very badly and exhibits all the signs of an ESTJ struggling to communicate... it comes out as anger... because he's a professional (dick), he's able to channel that rage into various well-honed rants... he strikes me as the worst kind of S (there are obviously many good kinds), which is ultra-literal and myopic.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    I don't think this has any basis in fact (please don't take that personally)... his private persona has been seen in candid shots of him flipping out at FOX News crew members for little things... just flipping out...

Also, I think that because he has a massive superiority complex and feels embattled by people who don't accept his way of looking at things, he reacts very badly and exhibits all the signs of an ESTJ struggling to communicate... it comes out as anger... because he's a professional (dick), he's able to channel that rage into various well-honed rants... he strikes me as the worst kind of S (there are obviously many good kinds), which is ultra-literal and myopic.
    That's why I said he is a TJ in private. I was thinking about him flipping out behind the scenes. An unhealthy TJ can be difficult to work with. Very demanding. I am sure NTJ's are capable of this too. But either way, whether N or S, he is balanced in this. I can argue each side. He does have some short sided SJ type behavior.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

This makes me think ESTJ. As other people have mentioned, though, this could just be his "public face".
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

heart on fire

If you can provide compelling proof that he is INFP, I will accept him as one, lol.

Isn't INFP having John Gray bad enough?