• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rappers and Hip Hop artists

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kanye West is an ISFP, like Michael Jackson. In stark contrast to his image, he comes across as very subdued and introverted in interviews. fi is obvious (how many fe users interrupt awards shows to say the winner didn't deserve it?), and he's something of a fashion icon, with hedonistic, materialistic tendencies (se). Probably 3w4.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Jay-z : ISFP(ENTJ) Business Tycoon Facade

Nas: INFP

Weezy: ISFP

T.I: ISTJ

Kanye: ENFP

Drake: ENTJ(ENFP) Hopeless Romantic Facade

Pac: ESFJ

Ludacris: INTP

Eminem: INTP

Snoop: ISTP

Cube: ESTJ

Biggie: ESTJ

Dre: INTJ

50 Cent: INTJ(ESTP) bully facade

Nicki Minaj: ENFP

Common: INFP

Scarface: ESTJ

Rick Ross: ISTJ

Two Chainz: ISTJ

Nelly: ESFP

Diddy: ESFP

Timberland: INTJ

J Cole: INFJ

Kendrick Lamar: INTP

Andre 3000 : ISFP

Big Boi: ISTJ

Busta Rhymes: ESFP

Bow Wow: ESFP

Game: ESTP

Lupe Fiasco: ENFP

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ludacris: INTP
50 Cent: INTJ

Nt sur f syryus.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Kreayshawn - ISFP 6w7-9w8-2w3/3w2 So/Sx

she actually used to have the enneagram 4 description listed on one of her social media sites. i'd agree with ISFP, and the other parts of the tritype though.
(not a fan, but know a lot of her old friends. like the girl in that video at 1:04 hahahaha)

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eminem - ISFP cp6w7 sx
Kanye West - ESFP

xaviergx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Kanye West - ENFP
Jay Z - INTJ
Drake - ENFJ
Tyga - ESFJ
Snoop Dog - ISTP
Tinie Tempah - ENFP
Kendrick Lamar - INTP
Ludacris - ISTP?
Kid Cudi - INFP
ASAP Rocky - ESTP
Lil Wayne - ESFP
Big Sean - ESFP
Nicki Minaj - ENTP
The Weekend - ISFP
Eminem - ISFP
Will. I. Am - ENFP
French Montana - ESFP
Tupac - ENFP
Chris Brown(I know he isn't really a rapper) - ESFP
Birdman - ENTP?
Wiz Khalifa - INTP
Dizzie Rascal - ENTP?
50 Cent - ESTP
Game - ESTP
ASAP Fergie - ESTP
Lupe Fiasco - ENFP

Last edited by a moderator:

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Kanye West and Eminem are far too focused and steadfast to be P. They are ENFJ and INTJ, respectively. Other artists I can type:

Snoop Dogg: ENTP, though ESTP is an almost equally viable possibility
Curren$y- ENTP
Kid Cudi- INFP
Trademark Da Skydiver- ISTP
Jay Z- ENTJ
Wiz Khalifa- ESFP
Nas- INFP
Street Wiz- ISTP
Common- INFJ
Drake- ESFP
Trying to think of an SJ rapper/ hip hop artist...hmm. There aren't many...

Tippo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hahaha, let's start with, almost always, pretenders of wealth status, being somebody.
Rich people don't brag about their things...... Start there.

Tippo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Kenye, the anomaly, he murdered his mother by being ....... This tool, is the death and manipulation of his followers. He is an angry vengeful person, whom had to payout a racial attack due to his immaturity. By definition, a MORON.

xaviergx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
EDIT: French Montana - ESFP!
Sometimes I right really quickly and type N > S due to habit.

xaviergx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Some more:
Lupe Fiasco - ENFP
Kid Ink - ESTP
Macklemore - ENFP
MGK - ISTP
J. Cole - ExFJ
Snoop Dog - INTP
Rick Ross - ESxP?

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
YES THIS EXISTS.

Anyone think Jay Z could be an INTJ? He's a visionary, a perfectionist with a plan and a goal to make it a reality. He's incredibly focused and attuned to what needs to get done and how. ENTJ could work too, but either way, the Te is really developed with him.

For other rappers here's what I think:
Logic - ISFJ
Wiz Khalifa - ESFP
Frank Ocean - INFP
G Eazy - BABE (but really ENTP) :heart:
Childish Gambino - ESFP
Kid Cudi - INFP

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
YES THIS EXISTS.

Anyone think Jay Z could be an INTJ? He's a visionary, a perfectionist with a plan and a goal to make it a reality. He's incredibly focused and attuned to what needs to get done and how. ENTJ could work too, but either way, the Te is really developed with him.

For other rappers here's what I think:
Logic - ISFJ
Wiz Khalifa - ESFP
Frank Ocean - INFP
G Eazy - BABE (but really ENTP) :heart:
Childish Gambino - ESFP
Kid Cudi - INFP

I've always thought that Jay-Z and Dre were great points/counterpoints for the differences between ENTJ and INTJ.

Both men have empires in their own right, but Jay leads out front whereas Dre was always more behind the scenes.

It's the difference between a king and a kingmaker, in other words.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
confession: on other boards, i would type kanye enfj 3w2 because it consistently got a level of outrage i found hilarious.

unfortunately, i doubt this forum would react with the same energy. also, i genuinely have no idea about his type so...

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I've always thought that Jay-Z and Dre were great points/counterpoints for the differences between ENTJ and INTJ.

Both men have empires in their own right, but Jay leads out front whereas Dre was always more behind the scenes.

It's the difference between a king and a kingmaker, in other words.
Yeah now that you put it that way I can see it too. The Te is crazy obvious, the only reason I thought INTJ versus ENTJ is because he strikes me as being fairly introverted? His real self seems a lot more toned down than the business mogul image he's got going on.

Rappers/hip hop artists are tough to type for that reason...the persona. All celebrities have it but with rap there's this particular image. On PerC there's a thread asking why all rappers are ESTPs, which I thought was pretty hilarious.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah now that you put it that way I can see it too. The Te is crazy obvious, the only reason I thought INTJ versus ENTJ is because he strikes me as being fairly introverted? His real self seems a lot more toned down than the business mogul image he's got going on.

Rappers/hip hop artists are tough to type for that reason...the persona. All celebrities have it but with rap there's this particular image. On PerC there's a thread asking why all rappers are ESTPs, which I thought was pretty hilarious.

Speaking personally, I come off as fairly introverted unless I'm comfortable with the people around me or feel something needs to be done. In the case of the latter, I'm pretty matter of fact and to the point.

I think Jay might also be an 8w9, so I'd imagine he'd be pretty low key when he's just doin him. Dre to me, otoh, comes off as more 6w5 or 5w6--the gears always seem to be churning in his head. Very active, mental tension that I associate with head types as opposed to Jay who has a more embodied, gut triad energy in interviews.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm convinced young thug is an ISFP 4w3