User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Stansmith

I'd hate to delve into socionics, but Andre's smile and image is so Fe lol

ISFP 4w3 is more like:

Fi-doms are probably the type least likely to smile with the whole face like that.

Stansmith

Lupe Fiasco - ENFP 6w?

Birdman - ESxP 8w9

Chief Keef - ISTP 6w?

Big Sean - xSFP 9w8

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I don't feel confident at all typing famous people (I'm just practicing on people I know currently), but I'd love to know what you all think Danny Brown is.

I get on kicks where I just watch his interviews back to back. I just love his personality! He cracks me up, and I could watch him all day. Any guesses?

I had a hard time picking a video for this too, so if anyone has seen any or wants to look at some suggestions that youtube gives when this one comes up, that might work
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Stansmith

^^^^Its hard to accurate type the dude since his brain is fried from all that ecstacy he takes. All I can tell is that he's a 9w8 and probably a Se-user

Maybe ISFP

Stansmith

I'm starting to see Kendrick Lamar as an xNFP 9-5-2; probably 9w1-2w?-5w6. Start at 0:50

He's certainly a Ne and Fi user, but he's very mellow. I can't tell if that's the 9, or tertiary Si. On the other hand, he talks alot about getting mixed up with gangbangers and giving in to peer-pressure easily when he was young and being ambivalent towards it, which sounds like an ENFP who isn't using his judging function. I'd imagine an INFP would have a very solid idea of whether or not he approved of it from the get-go.

What do you guys think? @Starry @Lady X @Elfboy @nicolita

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Stansmith
    oddly enough, I see INTJ 9w1>3w2>5w6 Sp/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I'm starting to see Kendrick Lamar as an xNFP 9-5-2; probably 9w1-2w?-5w6. Start at 0:50

He's certainly a Ne and Fi user, but he's very mellow. I can't tell if that's the 9, or tertiary Si.

I wonder if Lamar would hate it terribly if I held his face between both hands and sorta made baby sounds at him *who's soooo cute? oooh you're soooo cute!* <--for some reason I get the sense this affectionate gesture would not be as appreciated by him as I would have intended. Still, I could watch footage of his facial expressions all day long I believe. His smiles and the twinkle in his eyes... his face is like sunshine.

And I actually think you're on the right track here... I definitely saw Fi. But I didn't see this in-your-face Ne that you mention when you say 'He's certainly a Ne user.' I'm not saying it isn't there...but without having seen it I can't rule out ISFP. In other words, I think he is an Fi dom and an e9 as well...although I would probably put him at 9w8...

On the other hand, he talks alot about getting mixed up with gangbangers and giving in to peer-pressure easily when he was young and being ambivalent towards it, which sounds like an ENFP who isn't using his judging function. I'd imagine an INFP would have a very solid idea of whether or not he approved of it from the get-go.
    The bolded doesn't strike me as a case for ENFP. I mean, I'm still trying to understand your internal experience... but based on everything I know about the ENFP type...if an ENFP is participating in something that might be considered 'questionable'... while they may wish to blame that on another person or peer pressure...No. An ENFP that isn't using their judging function...is most likely moving towards the 'questionable' willingly out of curiosity/interest. The bolded describes a young e9 to a tee though.

I don't know any INFP e9s irl... but I have definitely seen a few ISFP e9s in my time become absorbed by (merge with) whatever is going on around them and just end-up 'going along with it.' <--I've also seen these same ISFPs attribute their past behavior to 'peer pressure.' I'm thinking to say 'peer pressure'...it's probably an easier way to describe this e9 merging experience...in a way that comes 'close enough' while insuring others have a rough understanding of what occurred. I've also noticed a major *social activist* streak in the e9s that I know. And sometimes get the sense that the use of the word 'peer pressure'...is a way to get the message across to young people to... always remain mindful of what you want and feel is right (mindfulness or you run the risk of allowing others to direct your path, etc.)

So anyway, IxFP e9.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Stansmith

Gucci Mane: ESFP 9w8 - 7w6 - 3w4 Sx/Sp

Soulja Boy: ESFP 7w8 - 3w4 - 9w8 Sx/So

Asap Ferg: ESTP 8w7 - 7w6 - 4w3

Stansmith

Earl Sweatshirt: INTP 6w5 - 4w5 - 9w1 So/Sp

Stansmith

Kreayshawn - ISFP 6w7-9w8-2w3/3w2 So/Sx