• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What MBTI type is Jesus?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going with INFJ 1w2 Sx/So, but I really don't have any idea (and we don't even know the basic facts of his existence!).

INFJ because he was very mystical, 1w2 because he was very principled and liked to serve people, and Sx/So because he was a very powerful personality.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going with INFJ 1w2 Sx/So, but I really don't have any idea (and we don't even know the basic facts of his existence!).

INFJ because he was very mystical, 1w2 because he was very principled and liked to serve people, and Sx/So because he was a very powerful personality.

I have thought INFJ before. Did he have fixation?? I think maybe not.

subwayrider

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
His prolific and brilliant use of parable points to INJ. Further, he has a very abstract and untraditional view of reality, emphasizing this life's meager significance at seemingly every opportunity possible.

INFP could also make sense, except that his values are not derived from within. He's very clearly tied to his society's take on right and wrong -- except that, unlike the purveyors of his society's values, Jesus was actually living the Word of God. He was apt to point out the hypocrisy of the Pharisees.

INFJ

subwayrider

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

We could just treat him as a character in The Holy Bible and go from there. That's probably the best we can do; otherwise, it's like trying to type any figure from distant history.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That is very true…

I wonder, though, if his tritype was 9w1, 2w1, 5w4?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I changed my mind. I now see Jesus as an INTJ 1w9 sx/sp.

Why I think Jesus might be an INTJ 1w9 sx/sp:
INTJ because he was a visionary who could take action and relate with real world references that had good internal values.
1w9 because he was a perfectionist who sought to be at peace.
sx/sp because he was a seeker of self-awareness.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFJ.

He totally doorslamed Judas.

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He always seemed like an ENFJ to me.

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, ENFJ. Very much outwardly directed. And Christianity in general is far more fe than ni.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
ENFJ like Mandela, Gandhi, Martin Luther King and other notable heroes.

Standuble

He was very likely a fictional character (or a person who has been so twisted over time that the depiction of him is completely without basis) so I would guess ENFJ.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, ENFJ. Very much outwardly directed. And Christianity in general is far more fe than ni.

what the religion that grew out of his teachings is now is irrelevant to what his type would've been. remember, no one during Jesus' lifetime considered his belief system a new religion, just an outgrowth of Judaism.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

what the religion that grew out of his teachings is now is irrelevant to what his type would've been. remember, no one during Jesus' lifetime considered his belief system a new religion, just an outgrowth of Judaism.

Jesus was an ENFJ. And Christianity *IS* very much Fe. Now If only Christians were Christ like..

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What if we just don't understand what Jesus was really like? Perhaps we have yet to really reach him. As such, maybe we should avoid jumping to conclusions regarding his full scope. We may actually need some redemptive quality like Love to open the door to his Light and see the full spectrum. And maybe we're even in the process of building the Kingdom. We could even achieve Immortality while threading webs with stories shooting off in into any type of direction beyond end.

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
INFP

And here is why not INFJ:

Jesus wasn't organized. He never systematized his followers. He never insisted on any one particular ritual. He didn't appear to fit into any mold at all. He could be seen as a wandering bum. He never campaigned for followers. He never worked within the system of church or government that existed back in those times--and an INFJ would. INFJs work within the system. Jesus didn't become a church leader so he could preach his message. Fe vs. Fi. Fe exists within the pre-laid-out protocol of society. It thinks in terms of agreed upon standards. Fi, however, couldn't care less if all the rules are broken, and that's exactly what happened. Jesus pissed the shit out of the existing power structure. His message was clearly beyond social structure.

INFPs are true rebels at heart, much moreso than INFJs. It's an INFP who could stand for something so heretical, so without precedent, but so connected to the heart. INFPs cut their own path, as a defining characteristic. INFJs, by all accounts I have seen, are smart and compassion focused and everything, but they are society people, they strive to live lives that fit into a more well-defined context, and they don't tend to isolate themselves from the system.