• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jon Moxley

Mipp

MBTI Type
INTP
Can someone help me type Jon Moxley (now better known as WWE's Dean Ambrose)? I'm focusing on his Moxley period, as the Ambrose character is quite toned down from the Moxley character.

-- Aggressive and violent
-- Thrives on chaos
-- Extreme and inappropriate reactions to things ("There was a girl once, she told me she loved me. She used to tell me that all the time. She had this really adorable dog.... He used to bark really loudly through all hours of the night... kept her up at night before a big final exam. I just wanted her to do well on her exam. So I shot the dog. And all of a sudden I'm a bad guy!")
-- Gets bored easily
-- Shrugs off failures/defeats with seemingly little distress (ex: quitting his match with Thumbtack Jack)
-- Frustrated and jealous of other people's connections with the fans/popularity
-- Resistant to playing by the rules
-- Little regard/understanding of personal boundaries and inappropriate behavior (such as licking people or playing with their hair)
-- Bitter
-- Extremely verbal, speech is always fluent and smooth
-- Enjoys making people uncomfortable ("I think its good for business when a few people have to ask for a refund!")

Mipp

MBTI Type
INTP
Thanks for not contributing to the discussion in any way, shape or form.