• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Al Gore

trancemode

Enneagram
5w4
According to a very advanced typing formula I recently learned about (and that is a bit over my head, truth be told), Al Gore is an ISTJ. Anyone dare to challenge this?

Bird Muck

MBTI Type
intj
Al Gore's a psychopath though, yes?

As for his type, I'd have thought ENTJ.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Puff butt face?
so/sx enfj, either e65 or 78- can't recall
Will explore this pressing issue soon.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've heard of him typed as an INTP before. But I can see an ISTJ as equally capable of failing at politics so spectacularly as to lose to George W. Bush. T + Si + introversion is a deadly combination where politics are concerned. Charisma with a mass appeal is almost impossible, I think.

It should not have been that close for that stuff in Florida to have even been an issue!

S

Society

why are we all assuming a thinker? the man's the dorky version of fucking ned stark (GoT ref). i thought the man was supervising the investigations on the 2001 election scandals, i find it incredibly unlikely that there weren't any ropes to pull during that... and he ended up doing "the honorable thing"...

i smell Fi... at it's worst.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
why are we all assuming a thinker? the man's the dorky version of fucking ned stark (GoT ref). i thought the man was supervising the investigations on the 2001 election scandals, i find it incredibly unlikely that there weren't any ropes to pull during that... and he ended up doing "the honorable thing"...

i smell Fi... at it's worst.
'
That's a brilliant analogy. The dorky version of Ned Stark. That being said, Ned Stark usually gets typed as an ISTJ. They have tertiary Fi.

An ISTJ would have a Si-Fi loop. Te would help them break out of it, but it takes energy reserves to use. Much like me and Ne.

He's not an ISFP, if that's what you're implying.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In defense of his sale of current TV to al jazeera, he calmly and faux-coyishly (so/sx) explains that they are a quality and objective news network. We'll review types most likely to disregard popular opinion after a brief message from our sponsors.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

More like the fact that he's more Se than Si. Does he seem like someone who would be about "seizing the moment?" And he can't be INFP, either. I'd be shocked if an INFP got as far as he did in politics. They are incapable of any compromise on values. They can't really speak to anyone who doesn't have their values; they don't even see it as worth it. How can someone like that reach the necessary critical mass to win any elections?

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm, I would say ExTJ, 6w5 1w2 3w4 so/sx.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, I'm cringing about my statements about INFPs in this thread, lol. Sorry about that. I was working through some stuff with an ex.