• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Micheal J Fox MBTI type.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
What does "look like feelers on the outside" mean? What does "look like thinkers on the outside" mean?

Take Mai Valentine on Yu Gi Oh for instance. She is an ESFP 7w8 with a 378 tri-type. Based upon your "tough minded" vs. "Nice" scale, then she would be a thinker. However, based on Jungian functional analysis she is an Se dom who uses Fi<Te, so she is an ESFP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Take Mai Valentine on Yu Gi Oh for instance. She is an ESFP 7w8 with a 378 tri-type. Based upon your "tough minded" vs. "Nice" scale, then she would be a thinker. However, based on Jungian functional analysis she is an Se dom who uses Fi<Te, so she is an ESFP.

Mai Valentine is a cartoon character.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Mai Valentine is a cartoon character.

Ok then. Take Quentin Tarintino for instance. The man clearly looks like a thinker but is clearly an Ne dom who uses Fi<Te. Therefore, he is ENFP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok then. Take Quentin Tarintino for instance. The man clearly looks like a thinker but is clearly an Ne dom who uses Fi<Te. Therefore, he is ENFP.

But HOW does Quentin Tarantino look like a thinker?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Terrintino is such a stereotypical ENTP he's not ENFP at all.

He's not a Ti user. He's clearly Fi<Te. LMAO in fact he hates Fe so much that he kills off every single Fe dom in damn near every one of his movies.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Terrintino is such a stereotypical ENTP he's not ENFP at all.

He's not a Ti user. He's clearly Fi<Te. LMAO in fact he hates Fe so much that he kills off every single Fe dom in damn near every one of his movies.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

I hate dom Fe stuff and I'm an Fe user what's your point? Ter and inferior functions don't really determine someones personality as much as primary and secondary would.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I hate dom Fe stuff and I'm an Fe user what's your point? Ter and inferior functions don't really determine someones personality as much as primary and secondary would.

How can you possibly believe that a strong tertiary function can not make someone look like another personality? Take a look at the ENFP users "Chipps" and "MuChApArAdOx" on personalitycafe for instance. Both of them are really ENFP's with strong Te, but yet they both clearly look like ENTJ's.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
imo
- ESTP with the possibility of ENTP
- 6w7 with the possibility of 7w6
- So/Sp or So/Sx
- 3w2 and 9w? fixes

jixmixfix

Permabanned
How can you possibly believe that a strong tertiary function can not make someone look like another personality? Take a look at the ENFP users "Chipps" and "MuChApArAdOx" on personalitycafe for instance. Both of them are really ENFP's with strong Te, but yet they both clearly look like ENTJ's.

I don't know any of these users on personality Cafe, we are on a different forum here. How can a function be tertiary if it is stronger than it's main function? that makes no sense. A tertiary function is tertiary for a reason. .... clearly if they are ENFP they are Ne not Te for the most part. They might Appear "te" at times but that's not really the focus in determining someone's type. The focus is primary and secondary functions once you get that part down then you can work your way in determining other aspects of their personality like the tertiary and inferior functions. I don't think ENFP's would write the kind of movies Quinton does. His style is very raw and silly at the same time NE TI? maybe? ENFP writing style would be alot more imaginative NF style. I believe Ken Lvaine game designer and writer of Bioshock infinite is ENFP.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
imo
- ESTP with the possibility of ENTP
- 6w7 with the possibility of 7w6
- So/Sp or So/Sx
- 3w2 and 9w? fixes

Yeah, not sure about his Etype though it sounds like he is more of a 1, 2 or 3 to me than a 6, 7.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, not sure about his Etype though it sounds like he is more of a 1, 2 or 3 to me than a 6, 7.

he's head center as hell. 6w7 and 7w6 are really the only possibilities I could see

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't know any of these users on personality Cafe, we are on a different forum here. How can a function be tertiary if it is stronger than it's main function? that makes no sense. A tertiary function is tertiary for a reason. .... clearly if they are ENFP they are Ne not Te for the most part. They might Appear "te" at times but that's not really the focus in determining someone's type. The focus is primary and secondary functions once you get that part down then you can work your way in determining other aspects of their personality like the tertiary and inferior functions. I don't think ENFP's would write the kind of movies Quinton does. His style is very raw and silly at the same time NE TI? maybe? ENFP writing style would be alot more imaginative NF style. I believe Ken Lvaine game designer and writer of Bioshock infinite is ENFP.

1. For instance, in the ENFP the Fi is introverted, so if the ENFP had strong Te, you could easily spot the extraverted function much more easily than the introverted one. Thus making them look like a Te dom instead of an Ne dom with strong Te. Do you understand what I'm saying?

2. I believe Quentin Tarintino is an ENFP for the following reasons...

-All of his movies involve his own personal expression.

-He could care less who he offends. Also yes, I know that many ENTP's do this as well. However, ENTP's use their tertiary Fe a lot of times almost in a joking way and know exactly what will offend people and will intentionally try to push things as far as possible in order to purposefully be offensive. However, they usually do this to get a rise out of people. Tarintino doesn't intentionally make his movies offensive, they just wind up being offensive because they are a product of his self expression.

-He's also extremely directive and this seems more Te to me.

-Also, he tends to give the classic ENFP with strong Te, bitch slap on a constant basis.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The reason I find Micheal J FOX a T is because he is pretty cool headed most of the time like most T's are.

He's kind of in the middle for me -- he seems far more compassionate (vs the detachment that I experience with ESTPs regularly), but he's not flipping out all the time in public. The thing is, I've known a range of ESFPs and only some of them are outspoken in public.

Dunno.

I think it's hard for some people too to detach who he is from Alex P. Keaton, a character that became a cultural icon at the time.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
-He could care less who he offends. Also yes, I know that many ENTP's do this as well. However, ENTP's use their tertiary Fe a lot of times almost in a joking way and know exactly what will offend people and will intentionally try to push things as far as possible in order to purposefully be offensive. However, they usually do this to get a rise out of people. Tarintino doesn't intentionally make his movies offensive, they just wind up being offensive because they are a product of his self expression.

-He's also extremely directive and this seems more Te to me.

-Also, he tends to give the classic ENFP with strong Te, bitch slap on a constant basis.

Are you serious? Terrintino doesn't intentionally want to make his movies violent they just appear that way? I completely disagree with this, I think Quinton full out knows that the violence is his movies is absurd. Not only is the gore in his films unrealistic it's over the top and unnecessary. He enjoys getting reactions from people and enjoys exploiting the shock value of violence in cinema. Terrintino knows that by making a violent film it will receive a ton media hype and attention which he doesn't like to hide he exploits it for the sake of publicity.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
He's kind of in the middle for me -- he seems far more compassionate (vs the detachment that I experience with ESTPs regularly), but he's not flipping out all the time in public. The thing is, I've known a range of ESFPs and only some of them are outspoken in public.

Dunno.

I think it's hard for some people too to detach who he is from Alex P. Keaton, a character that became a cultural icon at the time.

If you watch his interviews he`s pretty damn insightful and observant indicative of Se Ti as appose to Se Fi. ESTP`s are fairly analytical and in some cases fairly intuitive people as well.That`s kind of the vibe I get from Micheal J fox but I agree there are alot of complexities to his character that could make him another type.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Are you serious? Terrintino doesn't intentionally want to make his movies violent they just appear that way? I completely disagree with this, I think Quinton full out knows that the violence is his movies is absurd. Not only is the gore in his films unrealistic it's over the top and unnecessary. He enjoys getting reactions from people and enjoys exploiting the shock value of violence in cinema. Terrintino knows that by making a violent film it will receive a ton media hype and attention which he doesn't like to hide he exploits it for the sake of publicity.

Terintino possibly may be ENTP. I'm gonna do some research. However, going back to our previous T vs. F scale, and how it fails: [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] is a clear example of why you can't use just T and F to decide whether someone is an ENFP vs. ENTP. When Elfboy takes a classic T vs. F scale Mbti test, he always tests NTJ. However, the man is clearly an Ne dom and clearly uses Fi<Te. Therefore he is ENFP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

he wants to get reactions out of people because he's a 7w8, not because he's ENTP (I'm an ENFP 7 and I love getting reactions out of people :devil: )