Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    How can you possibly believe that a strong tertiary function can not make someone look like another personality? Take a look at the ENFP users "Chipps" and "MuChApArAdOx" on personalitycafe for instance. Both of them are really ENFP's with strong Te, but yet they both clearly look like ENTJ's.
    I don't know any of these users on personality Cafe, we are on a different forum here. How can a function be tertiary if it is stronger than it's main function? that makes no sense. A tertiary function is tertiary for a reason. .... clearly if they are ENFP they are Ne not Te for the most part. They might Appear "te" at times but that's not really the focus in determining someone's type. The focus is primary and secondary functions once you get that part down then you can work your way in determining other aspects of their personality like the tertiary and inferior functions. I don't think ENFP's would write the kind of movies Quinton does. His style is very raw and silly at the same time NE TI? maybe? ENFP writing style would be alot more imaginative NF style. I believe Ken Lvaine game designer and writer of Bioshock infinite is ENFP.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    imo
    - ESTP with the possibility of ENTP
    - 6w7 with the possibility of 7w6
    - So/Sp or So/Sx
    - 3w2 and 9w? fixes
    Yeah, not sure about his Etype though it sounds like he is more of a 1, 2 or 3 to me than a 6, 7.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Yeah, not sure about his Etype though it sounds like he is more of a 1, 2 or 3 to me than a 6, 7.
    he's head center as hell. 6w7 and 7w6 are really the only possibilities I could see
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I don't know any of these users on personality Cafe, we are on a different forum here. How can a function be tertiary if it is stronger than it's main function? that makes no sense. A tertiary function is tertiary for a reason. .... clearly if they are ENFP they are Ne not Te for the most part. They might Appear "te" at times but that's not really the focus in determining someone's type. The focus is primary and secondary functions once you get that part down then you can work your way in determining other aspects of their personality like the tertiary and inferior functions. I don't think ENFP's would write the kind of movies Quinton does. His style is very raw and silly at the same time NE TI? maybe? ENFP writing style would be alot more imaginative NF style. I believe Ken Lvaine game designer and writer of Bioshock infinite is ENFP.
    1. For instance, in the ENFP the Fi is introverted, so if the ENFP had strong Te, you could easily spot the extraverted function much more easily than the introverted one. Thus making them look like a Te dom instead of an Ne dom with strong Te. Do you understand what I'm saying?

2. I believe Quentin Tarintino is an ENFP for the following reasons...

-All of his movies involve his own personal expression.

-He could care less who he offends. Also yes, I know that many ENTP's do this as well. However, ENTP's use their tertiary Fe a lot of times almost in a joking way and know exactly what will offend people and will intentionally try to push things as far as possible in order to purposefully be offensive. However, they usually do this to get a rise out of people. Tarintino doesn't intentionally make his movies offensive, they just wind up being offensive because they are a product of his self expression.

-He's also extremely directive and this seems more Te to me.

-Also, he tends to give the classic ENFP with strong Te, bitch slap on a constant basis.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The reason I find Micheal J FOX a T is because he is pretty cool headed most of the time like most T's are.
    He's kind of in the middle for me -- he seems far more compassionate (vs the detachment that I experience with ESTPs regularly), but he's not flipping out all the time in public. The thing is, I've known a range of ESFPs and only some of them are outspoken in public.

Dunno.

I think it's hard for some people too to detach who he is from Alex P. Keaton, a character that became a cultural icon at the time.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post

-He could care less who he offends. Also yes, I know that many ENTP's do this as well. However, ENTP's use their tertiary Fe a lot of times almost in a joking way and know exactly what will offend people and will intentionally try to push things as far as possible in order to purposefully be offensive. However, they usually do this to get a rise out of people. Tarintino doesn't intentionally make his movies offensive, they just wind up being offensive because they are a product of his self expression.

-He's also extremely directive and this seems more Te to me.

-Also, he tends to give the classic ENFP with strong Te, bitch slap on a constant basis.
    Are you serious? Terrintino doesn't intentionally want to make his movies violent they just appear that way? I completely disagree with this, I think Quinton full out knows that the violence is his movies is absurd. Not only is the gore in his films unrealistic it's over the top and unnecessary. He enjoys getting reactions from people and enjoys exploiting the shock value of violence in cinema. Terrintino knows that by making a violent film it will receive a ton media hype and attention which he doesn't like to hide he exploits it for the sake of publicity.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    He's kind of in the middle for me -- he seems far more compassionate (vs the detachment that I experience with ESTPs regularly), but he's not flipping out all the time in public. The thing is, I've known a range of ESFPs and only some of them are outspoken in public.

Dunno.

I think it's hard for some people too to detach who he is from Alex P. Keaton, a character that became a cultural icon at the time.
    If you watch his interviews he`s pretty damn insightful and observant indicative of Se Ti as appose to Se Fi. ESTP`s are fairly analytical and in some cases fairly intuitive people as well.That`s kind of the vibe I get from Micheal J fox but I agree there are alot of complexities to his character that could make him another type.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Are you serious? Terrintino doesn't intentionally want to make his movies violent they just appear that way? I completely disagree with this, I think Quinton full out knows that the violence is his movies is absurd. Not only is the gore in his films unrealistic it's over the top and unnecessary. He enjoys getting reactions from people and enjoys exploiting the shock value of violence in cinema. Terrintino knows that by making a violent film it will receive a ton media hype and attention which he doesn't like to hide he exploits it for the sake of publicity.
    Terintino possibly may be ENTP. I'm gonna do some research. However, going back to our previous T vs. F scale, and how it fails: @Elfboy is a clear example of why you can't use just T and F to decide whether someone is an ENFP vs. ENTP. When Elfboy takes a classic T vs. F scale Mbti test, he always tests NTJ. However, the man is clearly an Ne dom and clearly uses Fi<Te. Therefore he is ENFP.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

he wants to get reactions out of people because he's a 7w8, not because he's ENTP (I'm an ENFP 7 and I love getting reactions out of people )
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!