User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 59

  1. #21
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    What does "look like feelers on the outside" mean? What does "look like thinkers on the outside" mean?
    Take Mai Valentine on Yu Gi Oh for instance. She is an ESFP 7w8 with a 378 tri-type. Based upon your "tough minded" vs. "Nice" scale, then she would be a thinker. However, based on Jungian functional analysis she is an Se dom who uses Fi<Te, so she is an ESFP.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Take Mai Valentine on Yu Gi Oh for instance. She is an ESFP 7w8 with a 378 tri-type. Based upon your "tough minded" vs. "Nice" scale, then she would be a thinker. However, based on Jungian functional analysis she is an Se dom who uses Fi<Te, so she is an ESFP.
    Mai Valentine is a cartoon character.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #23
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Mai Valentine is a cartoon character.
    Ok then. Take Quentin Tarintino for instance. The man clearly looks like a thinker but is clearly an Ne dom who uses Fi<Te. Therefore, he is ENFP.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Ok then. Take Quentin Tarintino for instance. The man clearly looks like a thinker but is clearly an Ne dom who uses Fi<Te. Therefore, he is ENFP.
    But HOW does Quentin Tarantino look like a thinker?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #25
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Terrintino is such a stereotypical ENTP he's not ENFP at all.

  6. #26
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Terrintino is such a stereotypical ENTP he's not ENFP at all.
    He's not a Ti user. He's clearly Fi<Te. LMAO in fact he hates Fe so much that he kills off every single Fe dom in damn near every one of his movies.

  7. #27
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Terrintino is such a stereotypical ENTP he's not ENFP at all.
    He's not a Ti user. He's clearly Fi<Te. LMAO in fact he hates Fe so much that he kills off every single Fe dom in damn near every one of his movies.

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    He's not a Ti user. He's clearly Fi<Te. LMAO in fact he hates Fe so much that he kills off every single Fe dom in damn near every one of his movies.
    I hate dom Fe stuff and I'm an Fe user what's your point? Ter and inferior functions don't really determine someones personality as much as primary and secondary would.

  9. #29
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    ESFP?

  10. #30
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I hate dom Fe stuff and I'm an Fe user what's your point? Ter and inferior functions don't really determine someones personality as much as primary and secondary would.
    How can you possibly believe that a strong tertiary function can not make someone look like another personality? Take a look at the ENFP users "Chipps" and "MuChApArAdOx" on personalitycafe for instance. Both of them are really ENFP's with strong Te, but yet they both clearly look like ENTJ's.

Similar Threads

  1. MMORPG's (WoW, Guild Wars, etc.) and MBTI types
    By Maverick in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:18 AM
  2. Smiling in Pictures and MBTI Type
    By thirtyfour in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:08 PM
  3. The MBTI types of MLB stars.
    By ferunandesu in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 04:53 PM
  4. Collective Nouns for MBTI Types
    By JivinJeffJones in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 01:06 AM
  5. MBTI type of Tommy Shaw (A member of Styx)
    By Athenian200 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO