• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sharon Stone's character from "Basic Instinct"

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
What did you see Sharon Stone's character from "Basic Instinct" as? I personally saw her an a INTJ 3w4 sx/sp. What about you?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Nice troll.

It's just that in every other thread about a celebrity or leader, they are typed INTJ by someone. And the accuracy of all of this resembles that of a stopped clock….

Try not to be so uber-sensitive. People will think you're a feeler.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
It's just that in every other thread about a celebrity or leader, they are typed INTJ by someone. And the accuracy of all of this resembles that of a stopped clock….

Try not to be so uber-sensitive. People will think you're a feeler.

Have you seen the movie though? She comes off as INTJ as fuck. The only other thing that I could possibly see her as is ISTP.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Have you seen the movie though? She comes off as INTJ as fuck. The only other thing that I could possibly see her as is ISTP.

I saw it.
Could not a person who exhibits such behavior be expressing her so-called 'shadow'? That would make her ESFP...

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I saw it.
Could not a person who exhibits such behavior be expression her so-called shadow? That would make her ESFP...

The character was not an ESFP. Let's look at the facts:

1. The character meticulously plotted out all of her killings and planned them to a T. This to me points to either some type of NTJ or Ni user of some kind. Se doms tend to not do this and tend to just improvise everything in the moment.
2. The character seemed to clearly be an introvert
3. The character had a bachelor's in psychology and was obsessed with the way that people work. Seriously what ESFP fits that description?
4. She kind of had the mysterious INTJ and quiet INTJ vibe to me.
5. She is clearly not an SJ and shows no Si what-so-ever.

Now why do you think that she is ESFP?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
The character was not an ESFP. Let's look at the facts:

1. The character meticulously plotted out all of her killings and planned them to a T. This to me points to either some type of NTJ or Ni user of some kind. Se doms tend to not do this and tend to just improvise everything in the moment.
2. The character seemed to clearly be an introvert
3. The character had a bachelor's in psychology and was obsessed with the way that people work. Seriously what ESFP fits that description?
4. She kind of had the mysterious INTJ and quiet INTJ vibe to me.
5. She is clearly not an SJ and shows no Si what-so-ever.

Now why do you think that she is ESFP?

so INTJ's are the only type that can plan or strategize, or get a degree in psychology? Or cooly hold a grudge?
I can do those things. I'm sure you can too.
I guess we must be INTJ's.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
so INTJ's are the only type that can plan or strategize, or get a degree in psychology? Or cooly hold a grudge?
I can do those things. I'm sure you can too.
I guess we must be INTJ's.

It is not an ESFP's style to create detailed and in-depth plans like she did in that movie. The woman literally wrote a book years before about a woman that kills her husband in just the exact way that she did, and takes his money as well. Now keep in mind she literally wrote this book years before, with the mindset of killing her husband in the future and taking his money. She wrote this because she knew that if she killed her husband in the exact manner that the character killed her husband in her book, that she could simply reference in court that it would be crazy to kill her husband in the same way that her character in her book did and that a jury would probably believe her because of that. Everything that this woman did was extremely planned out and uniquely stratagized. ESFP's aren't really like this and pretty much live life in the moment, and they pretty much wing things. Sure an ESFP can plan things, but no ESFP plans things out that carefully and in so many years in advance. This is usually an NTJ thing.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
It is not an ESFP's style to create detailed and in-depth plans like she did in that movie. The woman literally wrote a book years before about a woman that kills her husband in just the exact way that she did, and takes his money as well. Now keep in mind she literally wrote this book years before, with the mindset of killing her husband in the future and taking his money. She wrote this because she knew that if she killed her husband in the exact manner that the character killed her husband in her book, that she could simply reference in court that it would be crazy to kill her husband in the same way that her character in her book did and that a jury would probably believe her because of that. Everything that this woman did was extremely planned out and uniquely stratagized. ESFP's aren't really like this and pretty much live life in the moment, and they pretty much wing things. Sure an ESFP can plan things, but no ESFP plans things out that carefully and in so many years in advance. This is usually an NTJ thing.

I actually agree with you. I think ESFP (or ESFp at least) is more likely to be impetuous and sometimes even get themselves in trouble for seeking revenge while still hotly angry, while an NTJ might be much more likely to plot out something coldly over a period of months or years, like revenge being a dish best served cold.

I always think of that Edgar Allan Poe story, the cask of amontillado, where the narrator is so angry about something that happened years ago and lures an unsuspecting (probably ESFP) down a flight of stairs, promising his favorite wine, then walls him up slowly and listens to his screams as he dies.

That shit is evil, man. That is pure evil right there. The ESFP probably doesn't even remember what he did to piss off the INTJ so much.

That story creeps me the eff out.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I actually agree with you. I think ESFP (or ESFp at least) is more likely to be impetuous and sometimes even get themselves in trouble for seeking revenge while still hotly angry, while an NTJ might be much more likely to plot out something coldly over a period of months or years, like revenge being a dish best served cold.

I always think of that Edgar Allan Poe story, the cask of amontillado, where the narrator is so angry about something that happened years ago and lures an unsuspecting (probably ESFP) down a flight of stairs, promising his favorite wine, then walls him up slowly and listens to his screams as he dies.

That shit is evil, man. That is pure evil right there. The ESFP probably doesn't even remember what he did to piss off the INTJ so much.

That story creeps me the eff out.

Yeah, I read that book too. I also believe that guy was INTJ as well.