• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shay Mitchell infp isfp?

cassann

MBTI Type
Fi

http://shaymitchblog.tumblr.com/

''where do i get my confidence? everybody says number one thing beauty wise what stands out more I think you have to live a very authentic life and to be true to who you really are because then it's going to shine through & show through i'm comfortable with who i am & think that's extremely important and that's what i want to put out to other girls & young girls too celebrating the things you might not find as beautiful are actually what make you beautiful because it makes you unique & different & there's no other person out there like you so that's something to be confident about''

''When I was in high school, I wanted to be a counselor and I wanted to work with kids. I've been through the worst of high school. And I want to motivate people to live the best life that they can, because we're only here for one life.''

''We all have to find beauty within us, as opposed to just our exterior.''

''Take that one thing you don't like about yourself and more often than not that's the one thing that makes you more special. Whether it's that gap in your teeth, or that mole you never liked, or your skin color.''

''The craziest thing I've done getting over love is skydiving. I had a really upsetting breakup. When I broke up with my boyfriend I needed to like do something different and so I actually went skydiving to turn over a new page.''

''Personally, I don't really have a set style or look. It's pretty much what I feel like wearing that day, from a floral-print dress and high heels to ripped jeans and army boots.''
I
''In high school I was an outcast... I wasn't cool to hang out with. I ate my lunch in a bathroom stall because that was the one place I could go where I wouldn't been seen.''

''It didn't take me very long to realize that modeling wasn't very satisfying. I was always asking people, 'How are you going to set up this shot? How will it be lit?' And they'd say, 'Stop. Just pose.' I had a problem with that.''

''If you can make me laugh, my heart is yours! I think there's nothing more attractive than someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously.''

''I work with a cause called the Somaly Mam Foundation, and that is my purpose in life, above anything else. Everything that I do, I'm thinking about girls. As strong as we are, we're also sensitive, and I feel like men take advantage of that.''

''I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It's the bully who's insecure.''

''Growing up, I wish I hadn't tried so hard to fit in. I'd tell myself to just embrace what you were born with because it's beautiful and you were made like that for a reason. It's tough being a girl. I think we need all of the support we can get.''

“I will never forget that there are millions of other people who would be dying to be in my position. I’m not going to be an actress who doesn’t appreciate what she has.”

“Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back, it only means that you’re two steps ahead of them.”

“I've always felt like you should love who you love—sexuality doesn't matter. It would be so cool in the future if it weren't even an issue to anybody anymore.”