• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oscar Schindler from Schindler's list

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
What did you see Schindler from Schindler's list as? I saw him as an ENTJ 3w2 so/sp. What about the rest of you guys?

Doctorjuice

MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]
Struck me as a Te-dom, at least as depicted in the movie. I haven't put any thought into it at all though.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder what type the typical propaganda film maker is? :)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]
Struck me as a Te-dom, at least as depicted in the movie. I haven't put any thought into it at all though.

Yeah, he didn't strike me as an SJ either. I'm thinking ENTJ.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Based on what evidence?

He planned out and strategized everything, he was constantly obsessed with efficiency and that's basically all he every talked about, had strong business plans for everything, and I saw no Fe in him at all. I guess I could see him as an ESTJ as well, but I didn't really see the Si.