• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones -Tyrion Lannister)

S

Society

It's being established that Tyrion Lannister, the character he portrays on GoT, is an ENTP. But could the actor be one too?

This is the interview that gave me that impression:

edit: it actually happened:
http://nerdglaze.com/

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFJ? Why? That seems like total Ne humor. I know Ne humor when I see it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I mean the seemingly random witty interjections between things that appear to be unrelated, that could be nothing else than Ne. A Si user would engage in a lot of storytelling jokes, correct?

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
yes he do seem ne, if belief drawf can have type (i did read otherways) i probable would say entp

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The third season of Game of Thrones starts in 3 hours. Are you going to watch it?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I still gotta get and watch the second season.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I tried to watch the new episode on HBO Go, but they don't allow you to watch it outside the US. -.-
However, it's already up on several sites, so - no problemo.