MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Default Here's a few from real life

Stevie Wonder
    What does everyone think he is? I would say ISTP, because if you see old pictures of him from when he first grew up, got his second contract with full creative control, he looked very "melancholy", or Chart the Course. Like a very deep thinking type. In many temperament systems, that is said to be the most artistic. And then in the Keirseyan system, SP is considered the most artistic, and thus named "the Artisan". ISTP itself used to be "The Artisan" before Keirsey renamed Dionysian with that term, and renamed the individual type something else. He also fits in being very pragmatic (like his demanding full artistic control from Motown, even walking out of the company at one point).
    Sometimes he seems like he could be J'ish (but I somewhat doubt a TJ), and he does seem to have a lot of Fe. But for the ISTP, that would be inferior, though still primary. INFJ would have both the Chart the Course and strong Fe, but I get the feeling that doesn't quite fit, as again, ISTP is more artistic.
    After his near fatal accident in the early 70's, that seems to be when his focus changed, and his more "happier" self as we know him today developed.
    Ti coupled with Se would seem to make sense.

Donald Trump. He strikes me as ESTJ. He's like the epitome of what this society aspires to be, and it's leadership style; the society being said to be ESTJ patterned. He seemed very Guardian when he criticized dressing down on the job, and insisted on conservative apparrel (suit and ties, etc). He seems to be into the status quo's of those sort of things.
    Yet I have also heard ESTP, because of something about him flaunting his money. That doesn't seem to be something beyond an ESTJ's capability (being an extrovert). But I'm not sure.

Rachel Ray. She's obviously a Get Things Going (ESF/ENP), but for some reason, I have not been sure about the temperament. It's probably least likely SJ, though would an Fe dominance be out of the question? (And I doubt it would be ENFJ). Next, NT doesn't seem like it either, so it must be between ESFP and ENFP. The difference there would be cooperative vs pragmatic, and Se vs Ne. I guess with the cooking and obvious sense of taste, it would be Se, do you think?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Sorry that I have nothing to contribute to the topic, but I just wanted to say that your avatar has a striking resemblance to my first avatar.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

OK; that's interesting. I'm still new, so I probably wasn't around yet. I did notice your current one wherever you post in a thread. Really stands out.
    My avatar is the five temperaments (the four ancient "humor" temperaments, plus a new one). The faces represent the basic "stereotype" of the temperaments.
    What was your avatar? Do you still have it anywhere?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

bump
    Any takers on these three?
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Enneagram
    1w2

Since I love Stevie Wonder so much I refuse to believe he's anything but ENFJ. He's got ridiculous amounts of Fe in his lyrics.

Rachel Ray is ESFP.

MBTI
    istp

Stevie Wonder as ISTP? I'm not seeing it.

*cough*
    No offense.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think Rachel Ray is an ENFP.
    If Intuitives enjoy food, they will enjoy running cooking shows.

Interesting theory on Stevie Wonder though.. I'm not sure- I can definitely see SP.

Trump, I think, is an SP in SJ clothing.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Enneagram
    1w2

Rachel Ray is incredibly tactile with the food and her language when describing the tastes, smells, and texture of the food is very Se.

Mondo I notice whenever you type people you have a N bias. Watching the Food Network is an exercise in spotting who's NOT an SP.

MBTI
    eNFP

Alton Brown comes across as very ENTP-like. And yeah, I could see ESFP as a reasonable guess for Rachael Ray, at least as far as how she comes across on TV.

And I can't believe no one's typing Emeril! LOL.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I wasn't sure if Trump was ESTJ or ENTJ for a long time, but I've finally settled on ENTJ. It's that over the top Te (and ego) and an undying need to be in control. Plus the title of his book is called, "How to Think Big and Kick Ass". I can't think of a better book title for an ENTJ.

Stevie Wonder is a feeler of some kind, but other than that I got nothin'.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com