User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    IXTJ

Default Typing the New Battlestar Galactica

I am wanting to add this show to my TV profiling site, Kicking Lettuce Personality Profiling

The charecters I will do wil be father and son Adama, Colonel Tai, Starbuck, Chief Tyrall, Athena, the President, the Dr Baltar, Helo... just to stat. maybe a couple others. Any ideas?

The COlonel is an ISTJ, no doubt. I am thinking Adm Adama is too? The Dr seems NT.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

yeah, I'd believe ISTJ for Adm. Adama and Colonel Tai.

Starbuck ESTP?
    President maybe INFP?
    Helo... thinking either INFJ or ISFJ? leaning more towards ISFJ

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

(I've seen through Season 2, and some episodes of seasons 3/4)

I think Laura Roslin is ENFJ. Awesomely kickass. She's always aware of the implications. She's not really that concillatory because she's got her eye on the bigger picture and the larger goal of the survival of the race. Willing to fudge the "rules" this bigger goal. (Not very Fi.)

Doctor Gaius Baltar: Does any type want to claim him? Seriously though, I think he's an ENTP. Sure he follows the crazy, well, because the crazy works (he's survived this long hasn't he?). He goes with the flow as it benefits him, all in the name of self-preservation (while seriously lacking insight into the moral implications).

Galen Tyrol (the Chief): ISFJ- He tries to take care of those under his command in a sort of family way. He tries to do the "right" thing. (Why did they make him a Cylon again?)

MBTI
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    (I've seen through Season 2, and some episodes of seasons 3/4)

I think Laura Roslin is ENFJ. Awesomely kickass. She's always aware of the implications. She's not really that concillatory because she's got her eye on the bigger picture and the larger goal of the survival of the race. Willing to fudge the "rules" this bigger goal. (Not very Fi.)

Doctor Gaius Baltar: Does any type want to claim him? Seriously though, I think he's an ENTP. Sure he follows the crazy, well, because the crazy works (he's survived this long hasn't he?). He goes with the flow as it benefits him, all in the name of self-preservation (while seriously lacking insight into the moral implications).

Galen Tyrol (the Chief): ISFJ- He tries to take care of those under his command in a sort of family way. He tries to do the "right" thing. (Why did they make him a Cylon again?)
    Oooh. Excellent. This will help me. I still haven't wrote my profiles yet on this.

MBTI
    INXJ

Adama ISTJ. I think the version played by Lorne Greene in the original series was an ENTJ. Actually, he seemed an awful lot like Ben Cartwright, the “Bonanza” patriarch who is probably Greene’s best known character.

President Roslin INFP. Though I wouldn’t rule out ENFJ or INFJ.

Starbuck ESTP. The Dirk Benedict version in the original series might have been an ENTP.

Apollo INFJ

Baltar ENTP. If there’s any doubt about this one, there's none about the original; he was totally ENTP.
    "Space was big, and the boys from Earth were awed despite themselves by the things they found there: but worse, their science was in a mess. Every race they met on their way through the Core had a star drive based on a different theory. All those theories worked, even when they ruled out one another’s basic assumptions. You could travel between the stars, it began to seem, by assuming anything.”

—M. John Harrison, “Light”

MBTI
    INXP

It's a big spaceship. Always difficult to type a big spaceship.

MBTI
    IXTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    It's a big spaceship. Always difficult to type a big spaceship.
    Dare I say, "clever"?

MBTI
    INTP

I would have said INFJ for Laura. I think she's forced to be more extroverted because of her position, which she didn't actively seek.

I say ISFJ for Adama. He's often torn between duty and those he loves, and he's loyal to a fault.

Definitely ENTP for Baltar.

I agree with ESTP for Starbuck. Lee is probably INFP.

I think ISTP is accurate for Tigh.

MBTI
    IXTJ

Can anyone help out this Dr Cottle, Athena and Chief Teral? I am havng a problem with these 3....

Also, Lee Adema, INFX? I am having difficulty seeing this too? care to explain your thoughts here?

MBTI
    INTP

Lee is extremely idealistic, and his first inclination is to advocate for others, to right every wrong. He wants to give voice to those who don't have one, and he ultimately seeks peace above all. I would definitely say INFx, though I could probably be persuaded either way on the P/J divide.

I'd say Cottle is possibly ENTJ. Tyrol, maybe ISTP? Athena, ISFJ, though it's probably harder to type a Cylon.
    Something Witty