User Tag List

Thread: Jack from Lost

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Thumbs up Jack from Lost

Made this post because typing people its totally my hobby and am astonshed by how poorly people on the Internet are at typing these characters.
    Im new here and I'm sure you guys are good at this, so what do you think Jack is?

I have soooo many characters from tv shows that I want to type on here...

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

He seems intjish to me
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    He seems intjish to me
    I disagree. INTJ would be less clueless. Or at least act like they are less clueless. There's a similar story with a more likely INTJ type in "Flight of the Phoenix". Giovanni Ribisi's character. Not much you can see from this trailer though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxfZHP1HHHg

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Xstj.

I think he's mainly a Te character though. That's his preferred trait. He's also somewhat moralistic, practical, and sensible. He doesn't like a lot of abstract crap, he likes it to be relevant and something he can get his hands on. He is a fixer and likes to make things happen.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Jennifer, totally agree

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I disagree. INTJ would be less clueless. Or at least act like they are less clueless. There's a similar story with a more likely INTJ type in "Flight of the Phoenix". Giovanni Ribisi's character. Not much you can see from this trailer though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxfZHP1HHHg
    I guess I don't think he has the same kind of resolution that I tend to associate with istjs. It seems at times as though he gets caught up in existential crisis which I thought seemed more indicative of intj, also he is very accepting of the "strangeness" of the island and of time travel, he doesn't even blink. All those strike me as odd for an istj.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    IEI

ENFJ