• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Veronica Mars and/or Kristen Bell

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't watch TV (except History channel documentaries on Youtube) so I have no way of knowing what type all of these random pop-dive-super-stars are.

If people want to get involved socially, it should be from arguments and challenges, not petty squabbles over retarded cultural crap.

Still, if you think this individual is ENTP, you are free to see them as so and to distort the evidence and your personal beleifs in favor of such a claim anyway, so why even bother?

For reference, see the below post I made in the "Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?" thread:
Why should it matter if I think you're accurately typed, especially since 1/3 of the forum tells me I'm ISTP, and I'm too much of a simple-ignorant-narrow-minded sensotard of insane grandiose delusions exploding to epic proportions (see the threads in my signature for reference to the "out-of-touch-with-reality thing") to submit to the forum's judgment and put that in my type-me box?

That would render my opinion incapable for empirical acceptance (but I say screw you empiricism, I'll believe whatever I want to believe, in spite of facts and evidence to the contrary)!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't watch TV (except History channel documentaries on Youtube) so I have no way of knowing what type all of these random pop-dive-super-stars are.

If people want to get involved socially, it should be from arguments and challenges, not petty squabbles over retarded cultural crap.

Still, if you think this individual is ENTP, you are free to see them as so and to distort the evidence and your personal beleifs in favor of such a claim anyway, so why even bother?

For reference, see the below post I made in the "Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?" thread:

True. But I care because I love her so very much.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ENTP? You on some drugs? She's ESFJ!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram