• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Hobbit

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't really remember much of the Dwarves, so I'll let you guys type them ones I leave out.

Bilbo: ISxJ
Gandalf: INTJ
Thorin: ENTJ
Balin: Hard to say; maybe ENTP? Just a hunch.
Radagast: ENFP (who's been eating too many "mushrooms", according to Saruman;))

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bilbo: ESFJ 7w6 So/Sp
Gandalf: INTJ 1w9 So/Sx
Radagast: ISFP
Thorin: ESTJ
Balin: ESTP

tine5

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bilbo: ESxJ
Gandalf: INTJ
Radagast: INFJ
Thorin: ISTP
Balin: ENTP

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm...I put ISxJ for Bilbo because I thought he was naturally introverted and he was just living up to Hobbit expectations most of the time.

As for Thorin, I think ESTJ might work better - maybe ISTJ, though ESTJ should do.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
This was probably a generalization, but I just figured the majority were artisians (ESTP + ISTP)

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As for Radagast, he seems to be quite aware of his environment. I really don't see him as an introvert. Yes, he does live in a forest away from humans - or humanoids - but, even so, he's constantly in contact with animals.

Camelotlord

MBTI Type
INTJ
Gandalf INTJ (Wizard Odin)
Elrond INTJ
Bilbo ESFJ
Gollum/Smeagol ISFP
Smaug
Thorin Oakshield
Dwalin
Ori
Bifur
Gloin
Beorn
Bard
Tom, Bert, Bill
Master of Lake Town

Anyone read the books, different to film?