User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 25

  1. #1
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Cool Django Unchained!

    Django: ISTP 8w7>6w5>3w4 Sx/Sp
    Dr. Schultz: ENTP 7w6>3w2>8w9 Sp/So
    Brunhilde: ISFP 9w8>6w7>2w3 Sx/Sp
    Calvin: ESTP 7w?>3w2>8w7 So/Sx
    Steven: ESTJ 6w5>8w7>2w3 So/Sp
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #2
    Member tine5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Great film, I saw it today!
    Django: ISTP
    Dr. Schultz: ENxP or ENFJ
    Brunhilde: ISFx
    Calvin: ESTP
    Steven: ESTJ
    The indoors, oh God the indoors!

  3. #3
    Member trancemode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Django ISTP
    Dr. Schultz EN?P

    Not sure about the others.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    @OP How can you type Brunhilde? She barely gets lines.

    Agree about Drjango and Schultz.

    Steven, is an enigma, his public face is very different to his real personality, and he seems to have good intuition about how to play and manipulate people. ExFJ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Django: ISTP 8w7>6w5>3w4 Sx/Sp
    Dr. Schultz: ENTP 7w6>3w2>8w9 Sp/So
    Brunhilde: ISFP 9w8>6w7>2w3 Sx/Sp
    Calvin: ESTP 7w?>3w2>8w7 So/Sx
    Steven: ESTJ 6w5>8w7>2w3 So/Sp
    Django: ISTP 8w7 Sx/Sp
    Dr. Shultz: ENTP 7w6 Sp/So (but I thought he had a 9w8 gut fix)
    Calvin: ESTP 7w8 So/Sp

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Django: ISTP 8w7 Sx/Sp
    Dr. Shultz: ENTP 7w6 Sp/So (but I thought he had a 9w8 gut fix)
    Calvin: ESTP 7w8 So/Sp
    Yes.

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Yes.
    I'm glad you agree.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Haha Django ISTP 8w7!?

    Well, he was a survivor, had lightning-fast instincts, and deadly precision in the hunt; slaughtering all resistence like animals!

    He was very independent and good at finding efficient solutions to problems as well, so the combined skill and forcefullness seem to be very much in line with ISTP 8w7.

    Django was a true rebel gangster!

    Justice was done by his hand to all those white devils and their sadistic torture schemes!

  9. #9
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Haha Django ISTP 8w7!?

    Well, he was a survivor, had lightning-fast instincts, and deadly precision in the hunt; slaughtering all resistence like animals!

    He was very independent and good at finding efficient solutions to problems as well, so the combined skill and forcefullness seem to be very much in line with ISTP 8w7.

    Django was a true rebel gangster!

    Justice was done by his hand to all those white devils and their sadistic torture schemes!
    Umm...yeah.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    So we're all agreed cool. Django is ISTP

    No one had better ruin it and say infj or some shit

Similar Threads

  1. DJANGO UNCHAINED
    By Winds of Thor in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO