User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 33

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default ENTP Quote Of The Day

    "Wouldn't it be neat if we could grow ears on our balls?"
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Mal, that is the single dumbest most retarded quote I have ever read on this forum, and up there for one of the worst things in this infinite and miserable existence.

    Maybe our teeth should have tongues gushing out of them, or maybe our poop should be covered in blood, or maybe even our piss can catch fire upon release. There is no end to the idiocy.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Mal, that is the single dumbest most retarded quote I have ever read on this forum, and up there for one of the worst things in this infinite and miserable existence.

    Maybe our teeth should have tongues gushing out of them, or maybe our poop should be covered in blood, or maybe even our piss can catch fire upon release. There is no end to the idiocy.
    I swear I'm not even trying to make the entire ENTP genre look bad. But I am getting annoyed by the ENTP babble in class. This guy sitting in front of me won't shut up unless he gets too bored to talk anymore.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #4
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    In class? What subject brought that about?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    In class? What subject brought that about?
    The kiddies are just babbling blah blah blah in between break and class, before the trainer comes back in the room.

    Every day I go there, I am constantly reminded of why I hated school so long ago.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Today I reminded Mr. ENTP about growing ears on his balls. And he said as long as they couldn't hear; and he then noted that the worst thing down there would be a nose.

    REALLLLLY? Mr. ENTP, you are so clever and smart...
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #7
    Gone Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Oh those ENTPs! I have one sitting beside me in math class with her friend (whose type I'm not fully sure about, though I'm thinking she might be ENTP as well). The two can't stop laughing - and about the most random stuff (otherwise they wouldn't be laughing so much). Otherwise they're nice people.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

    Schopenhauer

  8. #8
    Senior Member Winds of Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I swear I'm not even trying to make the entire ENTP genre look bad. But I am getting annoyed by the ENTP babble in class. This guy sitting in front of me won't shut up unless he gets too bored to talk anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Oh those ENTPs! I have one sitting beside me in math class with her friend (whose type I'm not fully sure about, though I'm thinking she might be ENTP as well). The two can't stop laughing - and about the most random stuff (otherwise they wouldn't be laughing so much). Otherwise they're nice people.
    Obviously, carrying on loudly while in class is rude. I won't do it. ENTPs aren't the only ones who do that though. I'm thinking it's a maturity/decency thing more than anything.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

  9. #9
    Gone Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Obviously, carrying on loudly while in class is rude. I won't do it. ENTPs aren't the only ones who do that though. I'm thinking it's a maturity/decency thing more than anything.
    It's generally an ExxP thing, I think.

    But, you're right, it has to do with maturity as well. A lot of other people in the class do it (I'm surrounded by ESFPs and ESTPs everywhere ), however these two have their distinctive quality to it - some sort of Ne youthfulness.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

    Schopenhauer

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Wouldn't it be neat if women could grow balls on their ears?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] INTJ Quote Of The Day
    By Mal12345 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:32 AM
  2. [ISTJ] ISTJ Quote of the day (6/27/12)
    By Mal12345 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:59 AM
  3. ISTJ Quote of the day (6/6/12)
    By Mal12345 in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 04:31 PM
  4. Google Quote of the Day
    By VagrantFarce in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 06:45 PM
  5. [INFJ] INFJ Favorite Quote of the Day
    By lillyofthevalley in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO