"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"
"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan
Ha I remember you thought Kobe Bryant was ISTJ 3w4 sp/sx, and like, that's almost exactly the same thing, no wonder the 2 are so similar, though Kobe, being a J, does seem a bit more dedicated and disciplined, whereas Jordan seems a bit more active and adventurous.
Just for shits and giggles, I'll also include a Kobe Bryant video here, just to show the striking similarites:
I'm starting to wonder if Jordan was ISTJ rather than ISTP. Here's why:
1. He focuses a lot on the past.
2. He respects his coaches and friends like authorities.
3. He is responcible and plays his community role.
4. He is very good at overcoming adversity and finishing the task.
5. He focuses a lot on logistical stuff like numbers.
6. He is goal-oriented and will drive himself to achieve.
7. He tries to do the right thing.
8. He is a good role model.
9. He takes charge of situations.
10. He is very self-assured.
That stuff to me all seems more ISTJ than ISTP. Is anyone else seeing this? (At least 3w4 sp/sx is a given).