• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Brady Bunch

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
Okay, I’ve reached a new low, you don’t even have to tell me that. But I never said I had a life, did I?

Mike ENTJ
Carol ESFP
Greg ENTJ
Marcia ENFJ
Peter ENFP
Jan INTP
Bobby ISTP
Cindy ISFP
Alice ISFJ
Cousin Oliver INTP
Sam the butcher ESFJ
Tiger the dog?

Jive A Turkey

MBTI Type
INFP
Man, you got a lot of introverts in there for all that singing and dancing they were always doing.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think most are Extraverted Sensors.. Mike is the sole iNtuitive in the family and Jan may be the only Introvert.. besides that mostly ESXX types.

This includes Alice and Sam (ESXX), all I know about Oliver was that he was an attempt to save the show from disaster.. but he just brought the show down with it.

LauraIngallsWalton

MBTI Type
INFJ
Brady Bunch

Okay, I’ve reached a new low, you don’t even have to tell me that. But I never said I had a life, did I?

Mike ENTJ
Carol ESFP
Greg ENTJ
Marcia ENFJ
Peter ENFP
Jan INTP
Bobby ISTP
Cindy ISFP
Alice ISFJ
Cousin Oliver INTP
Sam the butcher ESFJ
Tiger the dog?

Personally, I feel that Jan, Bobby, and Cousin Oliver are the only introverted characters on this show. Look at all the times that Cindy tattled on her siblings. Most introverts wouldn't do that. As for Alice, look how friendly and outgoing she was with all the kids. I too feel that she's an extrovert. Jan, Bobby and Cousin Oliver are definitely introverts. So here's how I see the personalities:
Mike ENTJ
Carol ESFP
Greg ENTJ
Marcia ENFJ
Peter ENFP
Jan INTP
Bobby ISTP
Cindy ESFP
Alice ESFJ
Cousin Oliver INTP
Sam the butcher ESFJ