• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Catrific

Standuble

Ah, a popular "INTJ" indeed!

I agree with the ESFJ typings floating around the YT comments page.

Nicki

Retired
Ah, a popular "INTJ" indeed!

I agree with the ESFJ typings floating around the YT comments page.

Lol her self typing's so inaccurate, it's funny. Where'd you see the Si? I only got ExFJ out of her.

Standuble

Lol her self typing's so inaccurate, it's funny. Where'd you see the Si? I only got ExFJ out of her.

The Si was the function I was least certain of (I did consider Se) though she does mention being interested in psychology since she was 15 and wanting to find out about her type which I perceived as perhaps being an indicator. I did spot what appears to be Ne in there as well. I'm a little bit torn function wise and would be open to an ENFJ typing it just seemed that S was the better fit.

Nicki

Retired
The Si was the function I was least certain of (I did consider Se) though she does mention being interested in psychology since she was 15 and wanting to find out about her type which I perceived as perhaps being an indicator. I did spot what appears to be Ne in there as well. I'm a little bit torn function wise and would be open to an ENFJ typing it just seemed that S was the better fit.

Hmm where did you see the Ne? I see, I guess that makes sense. If we're going by vibes, she very ESFJ.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She seems very Fe.

Sorry for semi-necromancing, but she's actually changed her self-typing to INFJ according to her Twitter. More plausible than INTJ, I guess? She's really set on being an Ni-dom HAHA.

Thoughts?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She's an Fe dom. She's definitely not an INTJ. She reminds me of my ESFJ friend, who is 50, so it's not looks or age, it's the presentation. SHE IS AN Fe DOM.

However, I think ENFJ might be a better guess for her than ESFJ, due the content of what she's saying and her obviously young age.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She's an Fe dom. She's definitely not an INTJ. She reminds me of my ESFJ friend, who is 50, so it's not looks or age, it's the presentation. SHE IS AN Fe DOM.

However, I think ENFJ might be a better guess for her than ESFJ, due the content of what she's saying and her obviously young age.

She's definitely an EFJ. The question is if she'll ever realize it. I remember she called herself a tomboy at one point and Dan (one of the guys in the video) just had this look on his face that was like "bitch the fuck you talkin about?????"

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She's definitely an EFJ. The question is if she'll ever realize it. I remember she called herself a tomboy at one point and Dan (one of the guys in the video) just had this look on his face that was like "bitch the fuck you talkin about?????"

I want to watch more but the Fe is undoubtable. At least she's come to INFJ.

I mean she has the word "Love" behind her head and insisted people add her on facebook. Not her 4974 other social mediums, but specifically her facebook. Cuz she said so. Fe dom is Fe domming.

Nicki

Retired
Sorry for semi-necromancing, but she's actually changed her self-typing to INFJ according to her Twitter. More plausible than INTJ, I guess? She's really set on being an Ni-dom HAHA.

Thoughts?

YOU'RE ALIVE! She probably thinks of herself as an Ni-dom because of all the descriptions depicting it as the ~~~magical, mystical~~~ function.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YOU'RE ALIVE! She probably thinks of herself as an Ni-dom because of all the descriptions depicting it as the ~~~magical, mystical~~~ function.

I AM :) Senior year had me distracted and I ended up forgetting about this place! But now I'm back so yay!!

And yeah, there are definitely a lot of wannabe INTJs out there. -__- She seems so much more like an ESFJ to me though. She has an entire series called "Typrific" now and I want to cringe whenever she makes one about MBTI. I think she's more tolerable when she's doing lighter topics like star signs and love languages.

Nicki

Retired
I AM :) Senior year had me distracted and I ended up forgetting about this place! But now I'm back so yay!!

And yeah, there are definitely a lot of wannabe INTJs out there. -__- She seems so much more like an ESFJ to me though. She has an entire series called "Typrific" now and I want to cringe whenever she makes one about MBTI. I think she's more tolerable when she's doing lighter topics like star signs and love languages.

Definitely. Where do you see the Si and Ne? Lol at that name. She gets a lot of her facts wrong and her Fe is so painfully obvious. Though some of her videos are actually kind of entertaining.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Definitely. Where do you see the Si and Ne? Lol at that name. She gets a lot of her facts wrong and her Fe is so painfully obvious. Though some of her videos are actually kind of entertaining.

Purely process of elimination. XD She didn't seem like an Ni/Se user, so I just went to Si/Ne. And she's too Fe-dom to be an ENTP. Off the top of my head, she tells little stories to relate them to anything MBTI to make them "easier" to understand for the viewer. That could be scripted though, I don't know. :( Her "EXTROVERTS" video made me cringe. You should watch it haha! She thinks just because you're an E you don't understand how Is need to withdraw. My first reaction was: ??????????? She did nail ENFP as the most withdrawn extravert though (but I think people still can't decide between ENTP and ENFP; I think it's ENFP imo) which was interesting to see that she read up about.

Edit: I found the video so I'm putting it here.

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
anothor youtube person mistyped as a intj, that and infp are prety common. she seem efj

The rant at the end about subscribing to her facebook fan page ... and the parting "Bye guys, you're amazing, I LOVE YOU" bit ... :laugh:

Yeah, pure Fe dom ... leaning ENFJ > ESFJ because her hair kept get in her eyes and STICKING TO HER LASHES as she was blinking and she didn't seem to care or even NOTICE, but that's probably a stupid reason.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, pure Fe dom ... leaning ENFJ > ESFJ because her hair kept get in her eyes and STICKING TO HER LASHES as she was blinking and she didn't seem to care or even NOTICE, but that's probably a stupid reason.

Not a stupid reason imo! I didn't even notice that...haha. She has this awkward gap in between her eyelashes on every video too and I don't know why it's there. It feels uncomfortable to look at.

Just pointing out that her interaction style (both with the viewer and the people she brings into her videos) seems more "Get Things Going" than "In Charge", which would point to ESFJ > ENFJ. But either of them sound reasonable to me as long as she's an Fe-dom. And I'm not one of those people who types purely because of interactions, just a thought to play around with. :)

Nicki

Retired
The rant at the end about subscribing to her facebook fan page ... and the parting "Bye guys, you're amazing, I LOVE YOU" bit ... :laugh:

LOL that rant was so overwhelmingly Fe!

She gives me this ENFJ vibe for some reason.

Nicki

Retired
Purely process of elimination. XD She didn't seem like an Ni/Se user, so I just went to Si/Ne. And she's too Fe-dom to be an ENTP. Off the top of my head, she tells little stories to relate them to anything MBTI to make them "easier" to understand for the viewer. That could be scripted though, I don't know. :( Her "EXTROVERTS" video made me cringe. You should watch it haha! She thinks just because you're an E you don't understand how Is need to withdraw. My first reaction was: ??????????? She did nail ENFP as the most withdrawn extravert though (but I think people still can't decide between ENTP and ENFP; I think it's ENFP imo) which was interesting to see that she read up about.

Edit: I found the video so I'm putting it here.

That video annoys me lol. But it really showcases her Fe.