User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Catrific

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    She's definitely an EFJ. The question is if she'll ever realize it. I remember she called herself a tomboy at one point and Dan (one of the guys in the video) just had this look on his face that was like "bitch the fuck you talkin about?????"
    I want to watch more but the Fe is undoubtable. At least she's come to INFJ.

    I mean she has the word "Love" behind her head and insisted people add her on facebook. Not her 4974 other social mediums, but specifically her facebook. Cuz she said so. Fe dom is Fe domming.

  2. #12
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Sorry for semi-necromancing, but she's actually changed her self-typing to INFJ according to her Twitter. More plausible than INTJ, I guess? She's really set on being an Ni-dom HAHA.

    Thoughts?
    YOU'RE ALIVE! She probably thinks of herself as an Ni-dom because of all the descriptions depicting it as the ~~~magical, mystical~~~ function.
    I really like cats and food.

  3. #13
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    YOU'RE ALIVE! She probably thinks of herself as an Ni-dom because of all the descriptions depicting it as the ~~~magical, mystical~~~ function.
    I AM Senior year had me distracted and I ended up forgetting about this place! But now I'm back so yay!!

    And yeah, there are definitely a lot of wannabe INTJs out there. -__- She seems so much more like an ESFJ to me though. She has an entire series called "Typrific" now and I want to cringe whenever she makes one about MBTI. I think she's more tolerable when she's doing lighter topics like star signs and love languages.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  4. #14
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I AM Senior year had me distracted and I ended up forgetting about this place! But now I'm back so yay!!

    And yeah, there are definitely a lot of wannabe INTJs out there. -__- She seems so much more like an ESFJ to me though. She has an entire series called "Typrific" now and I want to cringe whenever she makes one about MBTI. I think she's more tolerable when she's doing lighter topics like star signs and love languages.
    Definitely. Where do you see the Si and Ne? Lol at that name. She gets a lot of her facts wrong and her Fe is so painfully obvious. Though some of her videos are actually kind of entertaining.
    I really like cats and food.

  5. #15
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Definitely. Where do you see the Si and Ne? Lol at that name. She gets a lot of her facts wrong and her Fe is so painfully obvious. Though some of her videos are actually kind of entertaining.
    Purely process of elimination. XD She didn't seem like an Ni/Se user, so I just went to Si/Ne. And she's too Fe-dom to be an ENTP. Off the top of my head, she tells little stories to relate them to anything MBTI to make them "easier" to understand for the viewer. That could be scripted though, I don't know. Her "EXTROVERTS" video made me cringe. You should watch it haha! She thinks just because you're an E you don't understand how Is need to withdraw. My first reaction was: ??????????? She did nail ENFP as the most withdrawn extravert though (but I think people still can't decide between ENTP and ENFP; I think it's ENFP imo) which was interesting to see that she read up about.

    Edit: I found the video so I'm putting it here.

    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do
    Posts
    110

    Default

    anothor youtube person mistyped as a intj, that and infp are prety common. she seem efj

  7. #17
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    The rant at the end about subscribing to her facebook fan page ... and the parting "Bye guys, you're amazing, I LOVE YOU" bit ...

    Yeah, pure Fe dom ... leaning ENFJ > ESFJ because her hair kept get in her eyes and STICKING TO HER LASHES as she was blinking and she didn't seem to care or even NOTICE, but that's probably a stupid reason.

  8. #18
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Yeah, pure Fe dom ... leaning ENFJ > ESFJ because her hair kept get in her eyes and STICKING TO HER LASHES as she was blinking and she didn't seem to care or even NOTICE, but that's probably a stupid reason.
    Not a stupid reason imo! I didn't even notice that...haha. She has this awkward gap in between her eyelashes on every video too and I don't know why it's there. It feels uncomfortable to look at.

    Just pointing out that her interaction style (both with the viewer and the people she brings into her videos) seems more "Get Things Going" than "In Charge", which would point to ESFJ > ENFJ. But either of them sound reasonable to me as long as she's an Fe-dom. And I'm not one of those people who types purely because of interactions, just a thought to play around with.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #19
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    The rant at the end about subscribing to her facebook fan page ... and the parting "Bye guys, you're amazing, I LOVE YOU" bit ...

    Yeah, pure Fe dom ... leaning ENFJ > ESFJ because her hair kept get in her eyes and STICKING TO HER LASHES as she was blinking and she didn't seem to care or even NOTICE, but that's probably a stupid reason.
    LOL that rant was so overwhelmingly Fe!

    She gives me this ENFJ vibe for some reason.
    I really like cats and food.

  10. #20
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Purely process of elimination. XD She didn't seem like an Ni/Se user, so I just went to Si/Ne. And she's too Fe-dom to be an ENTP. Off the top of my head, she tells little stories to relate them to anything MBTI to make them "easier" to understand for the viewer. That could be scripted though, I don't know. Her "EXTROVERTS" video made me cringe. You should watch it haha! She thinks just because you're an E you don't understand how Is need to withdraw. My first reaction was: ??????????? She did nail ENFP as the most withdrawn extravert though (but I think people still can't decide between ENTP and ENFP; I think it's ENFP imo) which was interesting to see that she read up about.

    Edit: I found the video so I'm putting it here.

    That video annoys me lol. But it really showcases her Fe.
    I really like cats and food.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO