Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Jimmy Savile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

Type 7 something or other
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

i think so maybe 7w8 sp?

what do think is mbti type? maybe some tp?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    i think so maybe 7w8 sp?

what do think is mbti type? maybe some tp?
    ENTP
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    ENTP
    sound good, probably was my guess

something i dont understand, ive seen articles from the 90s saying jimmy savile was pedofilter, and most people i talked to who know about him say he was pedofilt, so why he only criminal so recent?

Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    sound good, probably was my guess

something i dont understand, ive seen articles from the 90s saying jimmy savile was pedofilter, and most people i talked to who know about him say he was pedofilt, so why he only criminal so recent?
    This is a topic which interests me to some extent. There have supposedly been rumours of his behaviour for decades but that action was discouraged because he was supposedly very powerful with strong connections and that those in the know wished to avoid a media circus (which is essentially what happened.) According to the testimony of a lady who was groped by Savile on TOTP in the 1970s had her complaint dismissed by a studio member as merely part of Savile's character. I personally think more could have been done and according to the Yewtree report there would have been more than enough cases to bring him to trial perhaps decades ago.

I am interested in his MBTI and enneagram too. I can see the strength behind the idea of him being a social type 7 but are you sure he was an N? His charity work (with or without the proposed ulterior motive) could be put down to Fe but I'm toying with the idea he may have been ESTP rather than ENTP? A segment on wikipedia said that Savile dyed his hair a different colour every week when first started TOTP despite it being in black and white and I was wondering whether that was something an ENTP would do on the basis of being sensing inferior?

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    This is a topic which interests me to some extent. There have supposedly been rumours of his behaviour for decades but that action was discouraged because he was supposedly very powerful with strong connections and that those in the know wished to avoid a media circus (which is essentially what happened.) According to the testimony of a lady who was groped by Savile on TOTP in the 1970s had her complaint dismissed by a studio member as merely part of Savile's character. I personally think more could have been done and according to the Yewtree report there would have been more than enough cases to bring him to trial perhaps decades ago.
    yes i hear that police interest was obstruct and swept away, so presumably the fates of others with the power to do this were tied to the fate of jimmy savile. also, i dont very familiar with his carreer, but he look to me incongruously wealthy. there also evidence he was procurer of child more than just pedofitle.

wasnt he very close to royal family?

I am interested in his MBTI and enneagram too. I can see the strength behind the idea of him being a social type 7 but are you sure he was an N? His charity work (with or without the proposed ulterior motive) could be put down to Fe but I'm toying with the idea he may have been ESTP rather than ENTP? A segment on wikipedia said that Savile dyed his hair a different colour every week when first started TOTP despite it being in black and white and I was wondering whether that was something an ENTP would do on the basis of being sensing inferior?
    I consider estp too because he was very concern with his appearance, his appearance always change and very vibrant. but was he not too withdraw later in his life for an estp 7 so? and do his cataloging and hoarding of items from his life not indicate more si than se?