123 Last

Thread: Mitt Romney

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default Mitt Romney

Anyone care to type mittens?
    My best guess would be some variety of xSTJ 8, but who really knows with this slimy bastard.
    4w5-5w4-1w2 sp/sx
    Neutral Good
    Ravenclaw
    “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
    ― John Green

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Mitt = IQ<70
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Anyone care to type mittens?
    Fuckhead.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I don't care what his type is. I won't vote for him for reasons unrelated to type.

your resident asshole

Haha. I didn't realize this forum was so anti-Romney.

Anyway, a quick Google search reveals that many tend to think he is ENTJ.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Boy, this thread is just boppin' right along.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Haha. I didn't realize this forum was so anti-Romney.
    Anyway, a quick Google search reveals that many tend to think he is ENTJ.
    N? srsly?
    So how is the "N" expressed again?

Seems like some kind of STJ. I'd like to say "E" because of what he does, but he doesn't command/control situations the way an ESTJ does and he keeps harkening back to the rules and how the game 'should be played'; he seems to get anxious when the rules are changed, nor does he know what to do.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

ESTJ.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I thought he was entj as well. American entjs can often be quite conservative and he seems to have that NT world domination thing going on. He does not strike me as estj in part because he goes against many stereotypically "conservative" values. For example, his health insurance program, his stance on abortion, etc are deemed as too "liberal" by most conservative estj commentators. I think he sees himself in the typical xntj motif of the knight/paladin rescuing humanity from it's own illogicality/irrationality (such as a refusal to deal with entitlement reform, etc). Also he sees things "strategically"/in an aggrandized manner with the US/capitalism being in a struggle for supremacy with the forces of communism (Putin's Russia and a return to Cold War tensions and the growing military/economic might of China). Also, he fits the corporate ceo motif/meme to a T.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Still not seeing an N, in the sense that N's think about the connections between things primarily. I've seen FAR too many S "moralists" who are perfectly capable of aggrandizing a situation into a climactic battle between the forces of good and evil, democracy vs communism, or some other extreme ideology -- it's just a shadow form of N, with little nuance. I see them in politics, I see them in religion, I see them everywhere.

So I'm still not seeing N here as a healthy nuanced function.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    N? srsly?
    So how is the "N" expressed again?

Seems like some kind of STJ. I'd like to say "E" because of what he does, but he doesn't command/control situations the way an ESTJ does and he keeps harkening back to the rules and how the game 'should be played'; he seems to get anxious when the rules are changed, nor does he know what to do.
    I don't know about you, but I always have an easier time recognizing extraverted functions because the introverted ones tend to be a bit more hidden (they are introverted after all). Granted, this isn't always true.

But I wouldn't know anyway as I haven't heard him speak much. I'm just playing devil's advocate a bit.