• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mitt Romney

wistfulwillow

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone care to type mittens?
My best guess would be some variety of xSTJ 8, but who really knows with this slimy bastard.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mitt = IQ<70

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't care what his type is. I won't vote for him for reasons unrelated to type.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Haha. I didn't realize this forum was so anti-Romney.

Anyway, a quick Google search reveals that many tend to think he is ENTJ. :shrug:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Boy, this thread is just boppin' right along.

Haha. I didn't realize this forum was so anti-Romney.
Anyway, a quick Google search reveals that many tend to think he is ENTJ. :shrug:

N? srsly?
So how is the "N" expressed again?

Seems like some kind of STJ. I'd like to say "E" because of what he does, but he doesn't command/control situations the way an ESTJ does and he keeps harkening back to the rules and how the game 'should be played'; he seems to get anxious when the rules are changed, nor does he know what to do.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought he was entj as well. American entjs can often be quite conservative and he seems to have that NT world domination thing going on. He does not strike me as estj in part because he goes against many stereotypically "conservative" values. For example, his health insurance program, his stance on abortion, etc are deemed as too "liberal" by most conservative estj commentators. I think he sees himself in the typical xntj motif of the knight/paladin rescuing humanity from it's own illogicality/irrationality (such as a refusal to deal with entitlement reform, etc). Also he sees things "strategically"/in an aggrandized manner with the US/capitalism being in a struggle for supremacy with the forces of communism (Putin's Russia and a return to Cold War tensions and the growing military/economic might of China). Also, he fits the corporate ceo motif/meme to a T.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Still not seeing an N, in the sense that N's think about the connections between things primarily. I've seen FAR too many S "moralists" who are perfectly capable of aggrandizing a situation into a climactic battle between the forces of good and evil, democracy vs communism, or some other extreme ideology -- it's just a shadow form of N, with little nuance. I see them in politics, I see them in religion, I see them everywhere.

So I'm still not seeing N here as a healthy nuanced function.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
N? srsly?
So how is the "N" expressed again?

Seems like some kind of STJ. I'd like to say "E" because of what he does, but he doesn't command/control situations the way an ESTJ does and he keeps harkening back to the rules and how the game 'should be played'; he seems to get anxious when the rules are changed, nor does he know what to do.

I don't know about you, but I always have an easier time recognizing extraverted functions because the introverted ones tend to be a bit more hidden (they are introverted after all). Granted, this isn't always true.

But I wouldn't know anyway as I haven't heard him speak much. I'm just playing devil's advocate a bit.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know about you, but I always have an easier time recognizing extraverted functions because the introverted ones tend to be a bit more hidden (they are introverted after all). Granted, this isn't always true.

But I wouldn't know anyway as I haven't heard him speak much. I'm just playing devil's advocate a bit.

Ne in second position seems to manifest differently than Se in the same, based on the person's full type.

It's not really different with Ni/Si (and especially in first position), although it's more difficult to articulate.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Total ENTJ. Absolute Te dom.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Either DICK, DUMB, or TARD. I'm not sure which one yet.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought he was entj as well. American entjs can often be quite conservative and he seems to have that NT world domination thing going on. He does not strike me as estj in part because he goes against many stereotypically "conservative" values. For example, his health insurance program, his stance on abortion, etc are deemed as too "liberal" by most conservative estj commentators. I think he sees himself in the typical xntj motif of the knight/paladin rescuing humanity from it's own illogicality/irrationality (such as a refusal to deal with entitlement reform, etc). Also he sees things "strategically"/in an aggrandized manner with the US/capitalism being in a struggle for supremacy with the forces of communism (Putin's Russia and a return to Cold War tensions and the growing military/economic might of China). Also, he fits the corporate ceo motif/meme to a T.
He says these things to get elected. He wouldn't stand a chance in a place like Massachusetts doing anything less, and that has served to give him a more centrist image nationally now than he really deserves. I don't think he could strategize his way out of a paper bag. Most of "his" economic theory, whether you agree with it or not, comes from Ryan, once they worked out the discontinuities between themselves when he joined the ticket. His businesses weren't that innovative either, though they did make a profit. Better businesses do this by providing some value back to society other than shareholder income.

CelebrityTypes.com says ISTJ.
This makes sense. He had to learn to extravert throughout the campaign, and emulate ESTJ.

LEGERdeMAIN

Taxing Romney would be very hard with our current identification system. What we need is a Federal program to keep track of Romney so that we can tax each Romney individually. I believe the only solution is a national implementation of the Romney-Verify system, with a requirement for all foreign Romneys to receive a Romney Visa if they intend on Romneying within the borders of our great Nation.

Last edited: