• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mitt Romney

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Meanwhile, this story about the Orca "get out the vote" app for Romney was interesting. Kind of a breakdown between higher level management and plan implementation. Programs/Software was trotted out without proper vetting and backup, despite prior admonition, and it reflects on candidate approach to management.

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2012/11/inside-team-romneys-whale-of-an-it-meltdown/

...IT projects are easy scapegoats for organizational failures. There's no way to know if Romney could have made up the margins in Ohio if Orca had worked. But the catastrophic failure of the system, purchased at large expense, squandered the campaign's most valuable resource—people—and was symptomatic of a much bigger leadership problem.

"The end result," Ekdahl wrote, "was that 30,000+ of the most active and fired-up volunteers were wandering around confused and frustrated when they could have been doing anything else to help. The bitter irony of this entire endeavor was that a supposedly small government candidate gutted the local structure of [get out the vote] efforts in favor of a centralized, faceless organization in a far off place (in this case, their Boston headquarters). Wrap your head around that."

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Romney's an ESTJ....

Review the debates.

I'd give Obama xNTP with well developed Fe.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd give Obama xNTP with well developed Fe.

He seems to have a good mix of the Ti/Fe combo -- practiced in both. But I think it's why it makes him hard to figure out, determining what else is in the mix.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I think Romney is an ISTJ.

If we were ESTJ, he would be better with people, less stiff.

He seems like an introverted robot with a stick up his ass.

I originally thought Obama was ENFJ.

Then I thought ENTP with good Fe.

This whole campaign made me revisit NFJ -- but INFJ, actually.

I don't really see dominant Ne in the man.

If I had to say dominant Ni or dominant Ne, I would say dominant Ni.

Michael Lewis has commented how Obama seems "to not be in the world".

He seems to be constantly back in his own mind, narrating a story, his story.

That sounds a lot more like an Ni dom, with inferior Se, than dominant Ne.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sx/sp e34 enfj

Ryan an so/sx e34 infp?

Obama so/sp e34 enfj, Biden sx/sp e19 intj?

Another so/sp e34 enfj in NY governor Andrew Cuomo?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
He seems to have a good mix of the Ti/Fe combo -- practiced in both. But I think it's why it makes him hard to figure out, determining what else is in the mix.

Yeah most of what we see is when he's 'on'- the commander in chief.

but you catch glimpses of his warmth in his speeches. He genuinely cares about people.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Romney is an ISTJ.

If we were ESTJ, he would be better with people, less stiff.

He seems like an introverted robot with a stick up his ass.

God, I hate it when we have similar thoughts about something. ;)

it's the same issue with Al Gore back in 2000. The guy is Type A, which people assume is extroverted, and yet there are definite mannerisms there that fit with ISTJ personality types.

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
Obama is extremely self-disciplined. If he wasn't, he would ripped a lot of new assholes by now.

Nicki

Retired
ESTJ, lots of inferior Fi. Everyone notices how his morals aren't consistent. It nearly defines him.

Nymphie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He has a personality? :huh: