• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Regular Show

Kevin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I didn't see a thread for typing the Regular Show characters, so I decided to start one.

Mordecai - INFP

Rigby - ESTP

Benson - ISTJ

Margaret - ISFx

Muscle Man - ESTJ

Pops - ENFP

Skips - INTJ

Hi Five Ghost - ISTP

Eileen - INTP

Thomas -

Garrett Bobby Ferguson, Sr. and Jr. - ENTJ

pastabomber

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't see a thread for typing the Regular Show characters, so I decided to start one.

Mordecai - INFP

Rigby - ESTP

Benson - ISTJ

Margaret - ISFx

Muscle Man - ESTJ

Pops - ENFP

Skips - INTJ

Hi Five Ghost - ISTP

Eileen - INTP

Thomas -

Garrett Bobby Ferguson, Sr. and Jr. - ENTJ

My thoughts are that Mordecai and Rigby are both ESFP, Benson comes off as either ISTJ or ESTJ, Muscleman is EXTP(not sure on the S or N), Skips as ISTJ, and Margaret as ISFJ. Any thoughts~

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mordecai: INFP 9w8. A quiet, friendly person who really wants everyone to get along, but his laziness often gets in the way of that. He cares so much about all of his friends, and will let them know it when he feels it's nessasary. He always tries to bring his friends together and get everyone to accept eachother. His ESTJ is expressed when he's extremely stressed. When there's a bad event going on, he usually the leader when without Skips. He tells everyone what to do, and will ruthlessly insult and attempt to intimidate the enemy.

Rigby: A rather unhealthy ENTP 6w7. He's impulsive and can easily use his imagination, but is rather parinoid and can't really understand how others feel. I'm not quite sure why everyone types him as a Se dom... He, unlike popular beliefs, can read people rather well. He could tell of everyone's crushes, and easily senses their emotions. His Fe is shown when he expresses how bad he doesn't want to do work, whining and moaning. Once he becomes someones friend, he won't abandon them. At the beginning of the series, he was rather cold to Margaret and Eileen, but during the skunk episode he begins to feel a fondness towards the two. Later during the camping episode, he then begins to consider them his friends. If you've noticed, from then on out, he conversed with them and went out with them constantly and willingly. His ISFJ is expressed when he's holding a grudge, or when completely stressed by a problem. He tries to get all attention off of him and gets as uninvolved as possible. It was expressed in the skunk episode when he hurt Eileen, where he appologizes and runs off as fast as possible.

Benson: INFJ 9w1 under constant stress, so he reverts to his shadow ESTP. You can see his dominant Ni and his secondary Fe functions when he's in a pleasant mood, but always has a sense of "everything must be perfect", hence the 1 wing. When angered he goes into ESTP mode, throwing very personal insults, and takes things said and done to extremes. You see his Ti when he's thinking on how to solve a problem. He thinks on what the problem is, and the best way to solve it. He genuinely cares for everyone at the park, and wants to be a good leader. He's just so steessed, he feels like he can't.

Skips: This is a hard one. I believe he's a very healthy INTJ 4w5. Individualistic, logical, and a great problem solver. He has a good understanding of people, but doesn't actually have a very good verbal empathy. He doesn't have a very easy time putting his care into words, but he prooves it in his actions. His ESFP is expressed when it's absolutely nessasary. For example, during "Diary" he gave out his deep secret and expressed it with ease and emotion. He will feel the moment is the most important without much consideration for the future when in danger.

Muscle Man: ESTP 8w7. Lives in the moment, doesn't consider other's feelings, and is surprisingly persuasive. He isn't a great problem solver, and
might take things a bit to casually. He cracks jokes in a serious moment, leaving no one amused. His INFJ will come out when in danger or stressed. When he thought Starla might break up with him, he went to the point of extreme stress, quietly thinking of a future with out her, and expressing his sadness extrovertedly.

HFG: ISFJ 2w3 He's kind, quiet, and keeps his ESTP bro in check. He's a person who cares about his work, and tries to finish the best he can. He enjoys pulling pranks and having a good time, but will often correct Mucsle Man when he's taken it too far. His ENTP is expressed when there's danger. While he does not take a leader ship role, he'll stressedly think of what could happen, and panic in a chaotic manner.

Margaret: ENFJ 7w8. She's enthusiastic, flirty, and supportive. She's a party kind of girl, but she's also a good worker. She seems to work hard in college, showed by her occational exhaustion at work. She shows some subtle, secretive empathy when Eileen gets rejected by Rigby. Her ISTP is shown a few times. When she's scared she's living in the moment, observing her surroundings. When there's a threat, she shouts in warning. She doesn't feel any sort of empathy for her enemy when they are down and dead.

Eileen: An INFP 4w5 with a well developed thinking and judging. It's rather hard to tell, actually, so I had to rely on her shadow function. She's sweet, the slightest bit awkward, and is rather distracted. She likes having fun, but also enjoys studying thing's she's intrested in, such as astronomy or biology. Her ESTJ has been expressed in the camping episode when she takes a leadership role, barking orders and subtlely blaming Mordecai for the car not working. She planned out things with complete logic. This was actually how I worked out her being an INFP.

Thomas: No idea. Thomas is never even there.