• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow: INTP/INFP Romance?

heart

heart on fire
Ichabod Crane (INTP)
Katrina Van Tassel (INFP)

Agree or Disagree?

sleepy2.jpg

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just watched that one again last fall.

I don't know about Katrina as INFP.

heart

heart on fire
Just watched that one again last fall.

I don't know about Katrina as INFP.

Well, then what do you think she was? Enlighten me. :smile: The purpose of the thread is to discuss this important issue.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, then what do you think she was? Enlighten me. :smile: The purpose of the thread is to discuss this important issue.
I'm not really sure.

Perhaps an E? She was pretty forward for the times.

nightwatcher

MBTI Type
INXJ
Ichabod Crane (INTP)
Katrina Van Tassel (INFP)

Agree or Disagree?

sleepy2.jpg

Haven’t seen that flick in years, but I like Ichabod Craine as an INTP. I hardly remember Katrina, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt on knowing your own type.

IntrovertedThinker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've just seen part of this film earlier in the day, and I do think that Ichabod is probably an INTP.
I really related to his character.