• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton supposedly identifying as INTJ

Franz

MBTI Type
enfp
A lot of people claim that Clinton identified herself as INTJ.

Yet does anybody have an actual source for this?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ha ha, here's a lame source:

http://personalitycafe.com/guess-type/96513-confirmed-celebrity-types.html#post2418865

Hillary Clinton was supposed to have said in a department store that she is an intj and that her husband is an enfp.

The person who mentioned that in a discussion group, said that she met Hillary and that she was wearing a badge/button saying something about having an ENFP partner. Upon further questioning Hillary is supposed to have said that she is strong on all 4 letters and the badge was related to Bill. That would be impossible to verify unless there were photos or other evidence of the meeting.

Still looking for something more documented, though.

It's not like INTJ is a weird call for her, it's likely to be correct.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I don't have a source or anything, but it's not impossible.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
What do you think Bill is?

I'm thinking that Bill is an ENFJ, and not an ENFP. I don't know too many ENFP types that can cheat on their spouse, and not have their Fi-internal value systems driven crazy by inner feelings of guilt, and the feeling that their most inner values have been broken. It seems like if an ENFP's values have been broken, they would have to take immediate action to rectify the current situation so that this sacred value of theirs wasn't broken again. Also, ENFP's are big-time relationship people in general and tend to take their relationship very seriously. It seems to me that Bill and Hilary's marriage is a "political relationship" and not much else.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm thinking that Bill is an ENFJ, and not an ENFP. I don't know too many ENFP types that can cheat on their spouse, and not have their Fi-internal value systems driven crazy by inner feelings of guilt, and the feeling that their most inner values have been broken. It seems like if an ENFP's values have been broken, they would have to take immediate action to rectify the current situation so that this sacred value of theirs wasn't broken again. Also, ENFP's are big-time relationship people in general and tend to take their relationship very seriously. It seems to me that Bill and Hilary's marriage is a "political relationship" and not much else.

J? really? I didn't really think that letter was up for debate, out of the four of them. He's about as P as they come, and does best without planning -- he responds/reacts well to unfolding situations and can generally dance circles around the J's.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
J? really? I didn't really think that letter was up for debate, out of the four of them. He's about as P as they come, and does best without planning -- he responds/reacts well to unfolding situations and can generally dance circles around the J's.

Well, I'm thinking ESFP or ENFJ with strong Se. I see Se in the man. After all, ESFP's values come out much more in the moment, as opposed to ENFP's who spend long periods of time thinking about their values. So ESFP would make sense.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I'm thinking ESFP or ENFJ with strong Se. I see Se in the man. After all, ESFP's values come out much more in the moment, as opposed to ENFP's who spend long periods of time thinking about their values. So ESFP would make sense.

To be honest, I always favored ESFP. It's also very common for ESFP's to think they are ENFPs (the SFP = N). I don't think Bill's too dreamy, he's very pragmatic and engaging in the moment and is very aware of what is right in front of him. Nothing escapes his eye. *cough* And he provides LOTS of details, not just broad principles; he can talk facts.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
To be honest, I always favored ESFP. It's also very common for ESFP's to think they are ENFPs (the SFP = N). I don't think Bill's too dreamy, he's very pragmatic and engaging in the moment and is very aware of what is right in front of him. Nothing escapes his eye. *cough* And he provides LOTS of details, not just broad principles; he can talk facts.

That man doesn't seem like an Ne dom to me, so I would agree with ESFP.

G

Ginkgo

Does it matter?

I'm not telling people where to give money, but if there is to be a spotlight shed on me, then I'd like to direct that spotlight onto causes I think are worthy or onto interesting, progressive figures. Because that's what matters.
~Scarlett Johansson

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's an esfp too. I don't see ne.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you look up "ESFP" in a dictionary, there is a picture of Bill Clinton..

...literally: His picture is used in the Wikipedia article on ESFPs and has been for years.